My husband and I stayed here for four days while our apartment was being prepared for us after our move into the state. We also had our dog with us which was much more pleasant that I had anticipated. The pet fee was only a one time fee of $25 for the entirety of our stay. They also worked with us by allowing us to reserve our room for one night at a time since we did not know when our apartment would be ready. In addition, we were given a first floor room in order to ease the trip with our dog. The staff was quite friendly and helpful with things such as how to get around town. The continental breakfast was a bit small but I found no complaint with the food, time of availability, or conduct of the breakfast staff. I have nothing unpleasant to say about our trip with Comfort Inn South.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn