“Great Value for a Family” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #28 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Kemmerer, Wyoming
“Great Value for a Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have family in the Colorado Springs area and we always use Comfort Inn South when we stay. I have stayed at this hotel every year for the last four or so years and have never been disappointed. It is centrally located and easy to get to. The rooms, common areas, and pool were clean. The breakfast satisfied even my pickiest eaters. Every member of the staff we encountered was pleasant and helpful. I would not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Staff and facility were outstanding. Everyone very professional and helpful. The jacuzzi hot tub was fantastic, clean hot and well maintained as well as the pool. We stayed an extra day just to lounge there.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were wrapping up a week's vacation, and decided to stay here due to good Tripadvisor reviews. After we had been in our room a while, the front desk called to see if everything was to our liking, and that was a nice touch. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and also shopping centers not too far from the hotel. The morning we left, we drove to nearby Pikes Peak, what a way to end our stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I chose this hotel because I had issues with the hotel I stayed in the night before in Colorado Springs. Upon arrival I was very pleased with the lobby and breakfast area as they were clean, recently updated, and the fresh flowers made it smell wonderful. The staff at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful while checking in, and with me continually adding another night to my stay, due to work issues. While I was there, the entire city block lost power as I was leaving my 3rd floor room. I was in the elevator between the 2 ad 3 floor. The General Manager and his staff of an additional 3 people had the doors open and got me out in record time! They couldn't have been any faster, safer, professional, or kinder in this situation. A situation completely Out of their control. I was satisfied before the power went out, and after that happened I became a customer for life. Thank you to the General Manager Jerome and everyone at this property!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Littleton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was a good place to stay. We were in Co. Spgs for a church convention near by and stayed hear because of my Choice privileges membership. The hotel was very clean. The front desk staff was excellent and we even received a call a couple of hours after checkin to make sure everything was in order. He was also very helpful with nearby resturants for dinner.

Our only complaint, which is very typical of any hotel offering breakfast is the lack of something for those with Gluten or other food alergies. That said, this was one of the cleanest neatest breakfast areas I have seen.

We did mention this issue to the desk at checkout.

Other than that it was a wonderful 2 nite stay. Very quiet room even being next to I25. Some of our friends staying at the Crown Plaza across the interstate complained about noise all night. We heard nothing event though there were people in the rooms next to us.

Room Tip: We were in a room on the 3rd floor east side next to the stairs which may have helped with no noise.