I have family in the Colorado Springs area and we always use Comfort Inn South when we stay. I have stayed at this hotel every year for the last four or so years and have never been disappointed. It is centrally located and easy to get to. The rooms, common areas, and pool were clean. The breakfast satisfied even my pickiest eaters. Every member of the staff we encountered was pleasant and helpful. I would not stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn