“Older motel but price and location was great” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #83 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Older motel but price and location was great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

They were going through some redmodeling which should improve the overall experience. The service was fine and rooms cleaned properly. If they tended to the stairs and outside ( especially the garbage piled up) it would be a big improvement.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Granby, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a very good experience during my stay at Travelodge. The room was very clean and when I asked for extra towels it was handled promptly and with a smile. The front desk employee, Roma was more than helpful with all of my questions about Colorado Springs, she also went out of her way to make sure that all of my needs were met. When I had questions about shopping in the area she was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I will be returning to Colorado Springs soon and I will be staying here. I feel like they treated me like family and it was so nice to always see a smiling face behind the front desk.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor and I loved it, I think if my room was clean and met all my expectat...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The rates are reasonable, it is located a couple blocks from downtown and manitou springs. Awesome staff. I would definitely stay there again! It is nestled at the base of pikes peak and bear creek. A must see for any visit to Colorado springs. The Westside has it all with old Colorado city , manitou springs and let's not forget legal marijuanna!

• Stayed December 2014
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The lady at the front desk was very helpful and courteous. I had an issue with the plumbing in my room and she handled it promptly despite the many tasks she was faced with at that time. Her customer service was great and that is what I needed after my travel plans took were changed at the last minute, not to mention she was able to get me into a room without a reservation. Unfortunately I don't remember her name but it was unique and started with an R I believe. Kudos to her for a great job. The hotel overall will be great after the remodel is done and the affordable prices. Sure hope they don't increase too much form this remodel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We recently stayed at Travelodge.Upon entering the building on the side entrance where our room was located, we were overcome with a terrible urine smell. Our room looked only clean in middle spots. There was da lot of dust and hair between mattress and headboard. The shower was filthy. We had to clean the table to eat off of it. The bedspread had blood on it. We didnt want to stay but it was so late by the time we arrived. I will never stay there again. Even looked up to see if there were any reports of bed bugs which we didnt find, thank God, but so unclean and ugly.

• Stayed November 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked because location was convenient, but wish I had paid attention to other reviews. Booked a king room, but even though we arrived fairly early, did not get the room we booked. The door knob did not work properly. It could be opened from the inside, but would not turn properly to open from the outside. My husband is mechanically inclined and finally got it to work, but I would never have gotten into the room if I had been by myself. There was no trash can in the room. There was a king sized bed skirt on a double bed that hung over on the floor and you could see where other guests had caught their foot on it and ripped it. They were out of spoons, which made eating my cereal and milk a little strange. The room itself was fairly attractive and clean, but the property was not maintained properly. The experience, even though it was only for
night was not pleasant. The blessing was that it was only for one night.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Littleton, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed there about a year ago and it wasn’t that bad for the money but this time was completely different. It appears management doesn't know what they are doing or doesn't care.

Many alarming things at first arrival such as overflowing large trash containers near front and rear entrances, Dirty lobby, hallways, stairs, very messy reception area. Appears to have full time occupants living there that maybe can’t find other living arrangements. Many of the suspected full time residents hanging out in the hallways, lobby and front of building late at night. The topper was when I went to try and find some ice at about 10:30 at night and passed an employee walking down the hall talking to herself saying “ I don’t know why I came into F$$$ing work today” then farther down the hall she proceeded to yell “ Quit smoking pot in here or you are going to get kicked out”. I did notice the pot smell and never found the ice.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!