This place was cheap, but the pictures were nice. I was fooled.
Our "mountainside view" room had a view that was blocked by trees. There was half a cheese stick under our bed that looked like it had been there for a week. It was hot when the loud AC unit wasn't on, and cold when it was. There were broken bottles in the parking lot. We went two days without having anyone clean our room, make our beds, or give us fresh towels; I had to take the dirty towels to the front myself and ask for more. We also ran out of toilet paper and tissue paper because of this, and I had to empty the trash myself. They had to leave the back door to the outside open, presumably because the lock was broken just like the door to the pool which wouldn't open with my key, causing me to have to go get someone to open it. This seems like a safety issue. For the first day I thought the bedside lamp was broken, only to discover it was unplugged (?!). The remote for the tv worked intermittently; I eventually just left it off so I didn't have to mess with it.
Worst of all, their internet was TERRIBLE and barely worked, oftentimes cutting out completely.
It's close to the Historic downtown area, which has some nice shops. Also, the beds were kinda comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently Renovated in 2011Newly Remodeled, Close To Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Seven FallsGet high on adventure on your Rocky Mountain getaway at Travelodge Colorado Springs hotel. Only a few miles from world-famous natural attractions, our Colorado Springs hotel near Seven Falls is the perfect spot to reach exciting hotspots like Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Cave of the Winds in just minutes. All of our non-smoking rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. Before heading out on adventure, kick your day into gear with free Bear and Bites continental breakfast, then catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. Plunge into our heated outdoor pool or work up a sweat in our fitness center before dinner. Handicapped-accessible rooms and Jacuzzi suites are available at our pet-friendly Colorado Springs hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Travel Lodge Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Travelodge
- Colorado Springs Travel Lodge