Not much to look at from the outside, and the area isn't top notch, but this motel was a good choice to spend the night. They did not have a king bed for my reservation, but the room with 2 queens was fine, The front desk clerk was courteous and friendly. The bathroom was very clean. I would return to this Travelodge again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently Renovated in 2011Newly Remodeled, Close To Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Seven FallsGet high on adventure on your Rocky Mountain getaway at Travelodge Colorado Springs hotel. Only a few miles from world-famous natural attractions, our Colorado Springs hotel near Seven Falls is the perfect spot to reach exciting hotspots like Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Cave of the Winds in just minutes. All of our non-smoking rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. Before heading out on adventure, kick your day into gear with free Bear and Bites continental breakfast, then catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. Plunge into our heated outdoor pool or work up a sweat in our fitness center before dinner. Handicapped-accessible rooms and Jacuzzi suites are available at our pet-friendly Colorado Springs hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Travel Lodge Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Travelodge
- Colorado Springs Travel Lodge