Every good review you've read about this place is true. I booked here two years ago, after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. I couldn't believe the fantastic rate for this hotel (around $45 a night!), and the staff were extremely friendly and knowledgable. On top of that, they were eager to please. When I asked the desk clerk about how to take city transit to Manitou Springs, the head housekeeper overheard my request and downloaded a map for me, along with a bus schedule! I discovered a funky old neighbourhood, Old Colorado City, located just a few blocks to the east. The location of this Travelodge, as well as its superior service and remarkable price, made me all the more determined to return there in the future.
This past March, I made good on my determination and booked at the Travelodge for a return stay. I was able to show my wife around Colorado Springs, Old Colorado City, and Manitou Springs. She, too, was impressed by the service at the Travelodge, and she was especially grateful to the evening desk clerk who made us a fresh pot of coffee after our late-night arrival!
This is definitely the "little hotel that could"--a place that is small enough to present the "human touch" to each individual guest, while offering customer service that rivals any of its larger competitors. I look forward to giving them my business again in future visits.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Colorado Springs Hotel
- Travelodge Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Travel Lodge Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Travel Lodge
- Colorado Springs Travelodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently Renovated in 2011Newly Remodeled, Close To Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Seven FallsGet high on adventure on your Rocky Mountain getaway at Travelodge Colorado Springs hotel. Only a few miles from world-famous natural attractions, our Colorado Springs hotel near Seven Falls is the perfect spot to reach exciting hotspots like Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Cave of the Winds in just minutes. All of our non-smoking rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. Before heading out on adventure, kick your day into gear with free Bear and Bites continental breakfast, then catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. Plunge into our heated outdoor pool or work up a sweat in our fitness center before dinner. Handicapped-accessible rooms and Jacuzzi suites are available at our pet-friendly Colorado Springs hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.