“Renovating or I'm just confused?” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #52 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Renovating or I'm just confused?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel is close to Colorado spring airport. However there nothing really around -restaurants, pharmacy, etc.

They do provide free breakfast- basic fake eggs, some fruit and the usual. Kudos to the fresh lemonade and iced tea by the lobby!!

No elevators for a two story building. Forget about heavy luggage unless you want to carry all that to your second floor room.

Also there was drilling in the morning and when I looked for my hotel room, there was two numbers; one onna plaque, and the other one hand-written on the wall. The numbers were not the same so I took a gamble and opened the room with the plaques.

Room was spacious but clearly old fashion. Fairly cleaned expect for some carpet stains.
I believe the hotel is run by a family because the computers in the "business center" which was an open room with tables and chairs that also happens to be the breakfast area needed to be fixed. Who was the IT dept, a little girl!

Small places, small hotels, - I might just be too used to full service hotels to appreciate?!?!?

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Thornton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

For once I was finally recognized as a Platinum Elite member at a Choice hotel. Not only that when Kathy saw that I had a bad back she upgraded me to the room right next to the stairs(all smoking rooms are upstairs) so I wouldn't have far to carry my bags without charging me any more that what I had booked. Much to my VERY PLEASANT SURPRISE IT WAS A TWO ROOM SUITE WITH A HOT TUB!!!! I went right back to the front desk and asked"did I tell you I love you?" My work takes me to Co Springs about 4 times a year and I will definitely be staying here from now on!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Roberta M, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to resppond to our survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I am happy we were able to make your accomadations pleasant. We look forward to your future stay with us.
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I needed to fly out early in the morning and fly back late at night, so I wanted a quiet, comfortable yet reasonably-priced motel where I could park my car for free. Comfort Inn by the Colorado Springs airport was perfect for my purpose. In fact, it was the most quiet motel I have ever stayed at. The bed was ultra comfortable and I had all the comforts in my room I needed, such as a chair and ottoman, a flat screen TV, a desk, and fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Plus outside the room was the kitchen area with items still available in the evening. The 7-Eleven is right outside the front door and stocks healthy choices for meals, too. I didn't use it, but there is a pool and hot tub for use, albeit at the Hampton Inn next door. Oh, the free shuttle service to the airport was terrific. The driver went out of her way to find me when picking me up since she was driving a van with another hotel's name on it since they share shuttle services. I would highly recommend this motel!

Room Tip: The king room is roomy and comfortable with a chair and ottoman. I booked on the ground floor so was...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Jamille was helpful, friendly and attentive to our needs. She was willing to change us to a 2 bed room with no questions asked. She was very helpful in recommending a wonderful steak restaurant near by. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I recommend anyone coming to Colorado Springs stay at the Comfort Inn by the airport!

• Stayed March 2014
Cicero, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had to write a great review on my stay here at the Comfort Inn in Colorado Springs. The service was extraordinary! I was accommodated with every one of my requests, I definitely suggest staying here

Room Tip: Just ask the boss!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We haven't even gotten there yet but I had to write a review for the hotel's customer service. I booked a room at the advanced purchase rate (no refunds or changes allowed) and, of course, we had an unavoidable change of plans that required a date change. I called the hotel just to see if there was anything they could do. The lady I spoke with (I am so sorry I didn't get her name so I could give her a shout out - but she was on duty during the day on Saturday, 14 Dec, 2013) was very helpful and tried to make the change for me. The system wouldn't let her change the dates but she told me that the manager would be in on Monday and to check then. Before I could call back on Monday, I already had an email confirmation of the new reservation with the dates I needed! I will update this review after the stay, but based on the customer service so far, I'm sure this will be a very recommended hotel.

Room Tip: I can't rate the rest of the catagories yet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
North Ridgeville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed for 5 days and the room was always cleaned promptly. Had to ask twice for towels when we got back to the room in the afternoon (2:00-3:00pm). Seemed odd because there were not many people staying at this location during our time there. Staff was pleasant but most of the individuals spoke Spanish only which made it difficult to communicate with them on our own. Had to go the front desk to talk to someone in English. One bright spot was Jamilla on Sunday our last night there. She was so nice and pleasant and did whatever possible to make our stay nice. If it wasn't for the other items above I would have given this hotel a 5 because of Jamilla.

Room Tip: Stay off the first floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!