This hotel is close to Colorado spring airport. However there nothing really around -restaurants, pharmacy, etc.
They do provide free breakfast- basic fake eggs, some fruit and the usual. Kudos to the fresh lemonade and iced tea by the lobby!!
No elevators for a two story building. Forget about heavy luggage unless you want to carry all that to your second floor room.
Also there was drilling in the morning and when I looked for my hotel room, there was two numbers; one onna plaque, and the other one hand-written on the wall. The numbers were not the same so I took a gamble and opened the room with the plaques.
Room was spacious but clearly old fashion. Fairly cleaned expect for some carpet stains.
I believe the hotel is run by a family because the computers in the "business center" which was an open room with tables and chairs that also happens to be the breakfast area needed to be fixed. Who was the IT dept, a little girl!
Small places, small hotels, - I might just be too used to full service hotels to appreciate?!?!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Hot Breakfast, Free WIFI, Airport Shuttle,Complimentary Park and Fly services, Meeting Space, Fitness Center with access to Bally's Total Fitness, Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi, just minutes from Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, 15 minutes from Local Attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn