When you visit the Springs a good place to check out is this little comfort inn it has reasonable price and comfortable beds, It is also at a good location for it's central placing. If you are visiting with the family you have many activities like the local zoo, Garden of the Gods, also the North Pole, also in September you have the Balloon Glow. For clean Rooms an good rest give this little place a try.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Hot Breakfast, Free WIFI, Airport Shuttle,Complimentary Park and Fly services, Meeting Space, Fitness Center with access to Bally's Total Fitness, Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi, just minutes from Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, 15 minutes from Local Attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.