On Thursday night August 22, my wife and I and our two teenage children stayed at this hotel in the southern suburbs of Colorado Springs. This a very large hotel for La Quinta.
We had a nice, but fairly standard American hotel room with two queen beds. It had a little extra room as compared to some and was nicely appointed. The bathroom had good counter space and a nice shower.
It had a very large nicely done breakfast room and lobby area. They served a nice enhanced continental breakfast that included a waffle machine.
They had a good sized outdoor pool area, well protected from the parking lot and street with a decent sized and attractive pool area and a good hot tub.
The hotel is in a suburban area with tons of shopping, restaurants and other services right near by. Target is across the street as is Outback Steakhouse and a number of major chain restaurants. It also is convenient to major roads. It is just off an exit to I-25.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Colorado Springs South
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- La Quinta Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.