I've been sending employees to stay at this hotel for years based on good reviews, but only recently had the opportunity to stay myself. This hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the pillows are great (and plenty of them).
The front desk staff is especially helpful and attentive. Although we didn't have any problems, I listened in while a staff member assisted someone else who did. I wasn't close enough to hear what the problem was (the breakfast room is in the lobby, and I was sitting there reading), I heard the staff member professionally handle whatever it was, offering the distressed traveler every option and never losing her cool. She did a great job. Also, the night auditor recognized my name from the credit card I always use for our employees and said it was nice to meet me in person! Now that's service.
The hotel is easy to get to but not close enough to the highway that you can hear it. There are several restaurants, shops and a movie theater nearby, making it convenient to walk to anything.
They have a small workout room with a treadmill, elliptical, and a stationary bike. I did not try the pool or hot tub.
Breakfast was the usual cereal, toast, milk and OJ offerings, with a waffle station as well.
I will continue to send employees here and will stay here again myself. Thanks for the great experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Colorado Springs South
- La Quinta Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs La Quinta