My husband and I had been on the road (except for a 10-day stay in San Diego) for a month so I was a bit homesick when we arrived. The lobby was warmly decorated with living room furnishings. Our suite was light and tastefully decorated in russets, gold, and beige with walnut woods. We were so comfortable with free internet, complete kitchen, and flatscreen tv. We had dinner at the Italian restaurant next door which was delightful. Of course, like other Residence Inns, there was a hot breakfast including eggs, fresh waffles, sausage, and
and even home fries. There was even a variety of my favorite herbal tea. As usual at most
Marriots the bed was relaxing and the linen all cotton. For fun I took some shots on the
basketball court (which had a rubber floor). The internet service was fine. I wish I could stay here a few more days. We also enjoyed hiking in nearby Garden of the Gods with its junipers, myriads of wild flowers, and dramatic red sandstone formations.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central Hotel
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central Hotel Colorado Springs
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Colorado Springs Central is an extended stay all suite hotel located close to many local attractions. Within minutes of the property is the famous Garden of the Gods Park, United States Olympic Training Center, United States Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak Mountain. Located within 20 minutes of the property is Peterson Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Base. After a day of touring or working, enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ, picnic area, sports court and fire pit. All suites are equipped with full kitchens and utensils. A complimentary hot breakfast awaits guests as well as a complimentary Managers Social with light meals and beverages on Monday-Wednesday. On site is a coin laundry and fitness room. Keep in touch with the world with the complimentary high speed internet access. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Palmer Park is located nearby with walking and biking paths. Two large shopping malls are located within ten miles. The property is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.