We spent a week at the Residence Inn during the National Archery Championships and we would highly recommend this property.
The rooms have been very nicely refurbished throughout with granite countertops, upgraded furniture, carpeting and appliances. Really appreciated the wonderful bed and bedding -- great pillows (lots of them) and sheeting blanketcovers like you would find at a top rate hotel. Everything crisp and clean everyday.
As mentioned before, the RI does a great job with their buffets morning and evening; honestly, you could just eat there and almost skip restaurants. You might pay a bit more for the room, but if you don't have to eat out as much, it evens out the costs. There is a Safeway market one half block down the street, and a Walgreens across from it -- you can easily find almost anything you need very close by.
While we didn't get the chance to use their pool, bbq or volleyball areas, it's worth noting that these were all in nice condition and the management had just put in new patio furniture. We did use the laundry and it was well kept and not overpriced.
One thing we really appreciated was the internet connected computer set up that was free and available for anyone to use in the main building. While the rooms have a great workspace with internet connection, we left our laptops at home and were able to keep in touch thanks to the RI.
Most of the other archers at the tournament stayed elsewhere and complained of noise and rough conditions. We really were lucky to have chosen such a quiet, kind, clean and cozy place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Colorado Springs Central is an extended stay all suite hotel located close to many local attractions. Within minutes of the property is the famous Garden of the Gods Park, United States Olympic Training Center, United States Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak Mountain. Located within 20 minutes of the property is Peterson Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Base. After a day of touring or working, enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ, picnic area, sports court and fire pit. All suites are equipped with full kitchens and utensils. A complimentary hot breakfast awaits guests as well as a complimentary Managers Social with light meals and beverages on Monday-Wednesday. On site is a coin laundry and fitness room. Keep in touch with the world with the complimentary high speed internet access. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Palmer Park is located nearby with walking and biking paths. Two large shopping malls are located within ten miles. The property is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn