We were in town for an event at the Olympic Training Center. Location is very good for that, 10 min drive. Quiet area. Rooms were a bit worn, but very clean and comfortable. Full kitchen. Service was great. Great attitude of employees and quite helpful. Breakfast was included and was a notch above the express hotels. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Colorado Springs Central is an extended stay all suite hotel located close to many local attractions. Within minutes of the property is the famous Garden of the Gods Park, United States Olympic Training Center, United States Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak Mountain. Located within 20 minutes of the property is Peterson Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Base. After a day of touring or working, enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ, picnic area, sports court and fire pit. All suites are equipped with full kitchens and utensils. A complimentary hot breakfast awaits guests as well as a complimentary Managers Social with light meals and beverages on Monday-Wednesday. On site is a coin laundry and fitness room. Keep in touch with the world with the complimentary high speed internet access. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Palmer Park is located nearby with walking and biking paths. Two large shopping malls are located within ten miles. The property is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn