I would have given it 5 stars except for the deceptive pricing. When you price it online it does not price in the " daily resort service charge of $32" or parking fee of $24. The resort fee is mandatory, you shouldn't have to read the fine print, to realize it will be added to room rate when you check in Otherwise the place and service was excellant. It was everthing you would expect of a Resort Hotel. Make sure you book your dinner reservations weeks ahead of time, especially the Golden Bee. We loved the trout at the Taverne. Even though the restaurants only look 3/4 full they claim they are booked and don't allow walk ins. The beds are very soft, not firm. The place is a beautiful as the pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BROADMOOR is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Our Colorado Springs resort is located on 5,000 lush acres, plus an additional 2,000 acres at The Broadmoor Wilderness Experience properties of The Ranch at Emerald Valley, Cloud Camp and the Fly Fishing Camp (scheduled to open in Spring of 2015), under the shadow of the Rocky Mountains and offers an award-winning day spa, fitness center, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool, 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with tennis camps, children's programs, 24-hour room service, valet parking, 26 specialty retail shops, 19 distinct dining options and we are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Broadmoor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs