We originally were given a room on a low floor in west building with a "lake view"which was not a lake view because of the trees. We contacted Bogi at the front desk who went out of her way to find us a nice room ,larger and with a mountain view.Doors open to let in the mountain air and give u spectacular views.
Restaurants are plenty. The new Italian restaurant was ok food wise but service was poor. The best restaurant for food, wine list and service was Summit on the property.
If u want to go off property try Walters Bistro,less than 2 miles away. Great service and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BROADMOOR is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Our Colorado Springs resort is located on 5,000 lush acres, plus an additional 2,000 acres at The Broadmoor Wilderness Experience properties of The Ranch at Emerald Valley, Cloud Camp and the Fly Fishing Camp (scheduled to open in Spring of 2015), under the shadow of the Rocky Mountains and offers an award-winning day spa, fitness center, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool, 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with tennis camps, children's programs, 24-hour room service, valet parking, 26 specialty retail shops, 19 distinct dining options and we are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your The Broadmoor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs