I live only an hour away and had been to the Broadmoor for lunch, but never as an overnight guest. I felt like I'd been transported across the planet to a magical land. The resort is absolutely gorgeous. Our rooms, in the newly renovated West Building (Building 4) was a great value compared to the main building. The rooms were huge, clean, and fabulous (ok, not historic - but I was happy not to pay 2x the price). We played the West golf course -- which was beautiful & difficult; supposedly the Mountain course is even more beautiful. If you're a tennis player, I highly recommend taking tennis with Sharon Walsh - she is a superb coach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BROADMOOR is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Our Colorado Springs resort is located on 5,000 lush acres, plus an additional 2,000 acres at The Broadmoor Wilderness Experience properties of The Ranch at Emerald Valley, Cloud Camp and the Fly Fishing Camp (scheduled to open in Spring of 2015), under the shadow of the Rocky Mountains and offers an award-winning day spa, fitness center, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool, 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with tennis camps, children's programs, 24-hour room service, valet parking, 26 specialty retail shops, 19 distinct dining options and we are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Broadmoor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs