We absolutely love the Broadmoor. We always meet here for family reunions and it's always gorgeous. My only complaint is the lack of vegetarian options. I asked one restaurant if they had anything, and they pulled out a frozen box of veggie burgers and brought that to our table. In this day and age (especially in Colorado) it surprises me they don't offer anything on the menus. That being said, I don't go here for the food but instead the beautiful scenery and excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BROADMOOR is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Our Colorado Springs resort is located on 3,000 lush acres under the shadow of the Rocky Mountains and offers an award-winning day spa, fitness center, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool, 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with tennis camps, children's programs, 24-hour room service, valet parking, 24 specialty retail shops, 19 distinct dining options and we are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Broadmoor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs