We came to Colorado Springs with no reservations for our anniversary. We were only going to stay 1 night. However, Helen at the front desk was able to accommodate us and upgrade our room to the Cottages for two.Our rooms were beautiful, spacial and well maintained. Rad brought us to our room and went over every amenity. The staff is attentive and there for anything we need, even in the rain.Today Jennifer in guest services helped us fedex gifts for the grandkids back to our home. After touring today came back to the Broadmoor and enjoyed a Signature Massage in the Spa. Megan and Mariah were the best masseuses we have ever had. Dinner at the Penrose, fantastic, breakfast and Charles Court, Delicious. We have stayed at exclusive hotels around the world. This 5 diamond resort deserves every diamond and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BROADMOOR is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Our Colorado Springs resort is located on 3,000 lush acres under the shadow of the Rocky Mountains and offers an award-winning day spa, fitness center, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool; 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with tennis camps; children's programs; 24-hour room service, valet parking, 24 specialty retail shops, 19 distinct dining options; and we are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Broadmoor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs