You just can go wrong with The Broadmoor. This is my second visit and it is as wonderful as I remembered. Impeccable service and staff. Beautiful location and elegant accommodates. The rooms and furnishings are a bit tired but it all adds up to a classy shabby chic. Wonderful spa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BROADMOOR is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Our Colorado Springs resort is located on 5,000 lush acres, plus an additional 2,000 acres at The Broadmoor Wilderness Experience properties of The Ranch at Emerald Valley, Cloud Camp and the Fly Fishing Camp (scheduled to open in Spring of 2015), under the shadow of the Rocky Mountains and offers an award-winning day spa, fitness center, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool, 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with tennis camps, children's programs, 24-hour room service, valet parking, 26 specialty retail shops, 19 distinct dining options and we are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Broadmoor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs