“Going Away Drink for Good Friend” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #677 of 1,181 restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Going Away Drink for Good Friend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend of several years was moving away and we decided to go to the Dublin House for a drink and visit. It was a friendly place, had a nice quite place to visit and the server was very nice and took care of us for the evening.

Visited April 2012

% Recommend
“Hairy cuisine with a side of rude service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

On my last visit to the Dublin house I had enough. My husband and I went with some friends. They seemed to be out of almost everything we were asking for. You would think they would be stocked up for the first day of the NFL season. Our service was super slow and we waited a long time to order and get a check. The next weekend we went back....bad choice. We were greeted very rudely by one of the servers. Took over 30 minutes to order food and when we finally got it there was hair in my breakfast plate and my husbands friends burger. At that point my husband asked the server to bring us our check and to split our bill. She took twenty minutes to bring us the check and didnt even split it. It was nice they took off the burger and the breakfast meal but after 2 weeks of bad experiences I will never step foot in this establishment again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere