“Amazing food and drinks!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 1,178 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing food and drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Very quirky spot in a residential neighborhood, which made it more interesting. The drinks were different but delicious, as was the food. Def try the curry shrimp soup!

Visited August 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Disappointing Service, Okay food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Tried it on a beautiful early evening and dined outside. Liked the bruschetta appetizers. Ordered the Quiche of the Day on the chalkboard, but when it arrived it was the Brie and Bacon Quiche. I asked the waiter and he said that they'd changed the Quiche of the Day 15 minutes earlier but not told me. Fail. I changed my order to the Salmon Salad Nicoise which was good, but not great. The beet gazpacho soup was very good. My wife ordered the Salade Rue Parisienne and was disappointed with the bland dressing. Service was just occasional, forgetful, and not very good. It took forever for them to pick up the check once I pulled out my credit card and left it visible on the tab. I finally had to flag someone down. I think I'd like to try it again, but the service was just so bad that I probably won't--too many other choices.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Amazing Smoked Salmon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This place is super quirky and small with an eclectic menu. We sampled several bruschetta, including the BLT, the Brie and Apple and the smoked salmon. They were all good but the salmon was exceptional. They smoke it in house. I highly recommend it. For my lunch I ordered the chicken bahn mi. It was good as sandwiches go but the pickling on the veggies was so subtle it was almost like a regular chicken sandwich with fresh veggies. I expected more acidity. We tried several of the spritzers as beverages and they were all delightful. My favorite was the grapefruit. The service was good, maybe a little slow considering the size if the place but not bad. If I was a local I would be back for sure to try more menu items. My only real complaint about the place was that it was very warm inside. I understand that the weather when I was here was abnormally hot, so maybe it's not an issue most of the time, but it was uncomfortable when I was there.

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“Excellent place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Family of 4 in town on vacation... came here because of location to hotel and the reviews on TA. We have a teen and small one who is a picky eater and were concerned about everyone being happy... but with help from the waitress we had a great meal. Started with the marinated goat cheese jar - wow! Even the teen loved this one. The bread was amazing. Wife had a good greek mykonos salad and a soup of the day. I had the rue parisienne salad - fried egg on top. We loved it. The kids both were happy with there grilled cheese (Shuga's take on it). Ended with almond butter cake. Great dinner. Place is small and was a bit warm inside... but we loved it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Overland Park, Kansas
“Good local place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Located in a residential area away from the main drag but not difficult to find. Good food and service, nice outdoor seating. At first we thought it might be more of a bar/drinking place but they have a good menu (and a full bar).

My husband and I had a heavy meal earlier in the day so found some lighter selections on the menu to be just what we needed. Recommend the Brazil shrimp soup. Worth checking out if you're in Colorado Springs. Probably best for adults/couples.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere