“Beds are great!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center

You added Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center to your Saves list
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #58 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Mead, Colorado, United States
“Beds are great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. I stayed 2 nights. The room was clean and the bed was wonderful. The rooms are on the larger size. I had a 2 bed queen. We also used a hospitality suite. The staff was very helpful and kept us fully stocked in glassware. We got food for the suite and it was very good. The Blue cheese was top notch. We had a catered dinner the first night and the food was on the better side of hotel food. Once again the staff was good. The only thing I could complain about is the sliding glass door in my room. It is time to replace them. It was secure but leaked cold air in to the room. The rooms have been updated in the recent past but the tub could use a little TLC. I will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A great place for kids or conferences. This hotel has it all, indoor and outdoor pools, sport court for basketball or pickle ball, and is very child friendly. For adults, there is a Starbucks, a sports bar, and dining room. It is a great location in South Colorado Springs, near the Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City and The Broadmoor. We loved staying here, it was very convenient and although we don't have young kids, we enjoyed the hotel experience. We could hear kids splashing in the pool, but that doesn't bother us. They also can accommodate pets. I was pleased with the family friendliness of the hotel. In fact, if you travel with kids, this is definitely a place to stay.

It reminded me of the hotels that I have attended large conferences at, with poolside suites for entertaining. There are plenty of poolside rooms, large conference rooms, wi-fi, and dining rooms for large groups. I would highly recommend this hotel to event planners.

The best part of the hotel was that the food in the dining room was very good. In fact, I normally do not like hotel food, but I found that the items were all well prepared and tasty. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel, and also enjoyed the Starbucks cafe. The wait service was excellent, most of the time.

Room Tip: If you like quiet, request a room away from the indoor pool. We had a first floor room, near the poo...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
La Junta Co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we have been to this hotel a few times the hotel staff is super nice the lobby is very nice and it was so cozy and decorated for christmas. we love the indoor pool and hotub and always have a great stay at this property.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a week it was great. There's an indoor and outdoor pool. The indoor was really nice and deep. The jacuzzi was also good. The rooms were clean, house keeping did a good job. The hotel is in a good location close to everything, you can quickly get anywhere.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

I bet for a room for 3 nights and got your hotel, was a little worried never heard the name! Was in for a shock upon arrival. Property is beautiful inside and out. Upon check in I was greeted by the manager Brittany who had checked me in she was fantastic. I was telling her about my wife and it's 25th anniversary and she in return gave us an upgraded room to make it special, great customer service. When arriving to the room it was great no complaints. My wife turned on the TV and noticed the channel she wanted was not working so I called down to the desk and they said they would get someone right up. Within 5 minutes they he was there and had it fixed in minutes, now that's fast service. The gentleman than told us his name was kirk and if they had any more troubles just call the desk and he will come up, this young man was so polite. Went down to the restaurant for dinner and it was amazing, upon leaving the manager of the restaurant Evan asked us about our dinner and than we got into conversation. The employees that you have on this property will make us come back! Please let these employees know how much a impact they made on our stay. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: Close to lobby or elevators its a big property
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Princeton, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I recently stayed at Hotel Elegante Conference and Event Center for one week beginning Oct. 30. I had booked it on Hotwire and got an excellent deal. They included a refrigerator and microwave free upon request. It is a massive hotel layout. They gave me a room not far from the main lobby. The sliding glass doors opened to a patio overlooking the parking lot and a great view of the mountains. There was a door close by that you could enter from the parking lot that was right around the corner from my room. This was very convenient. I had come to visit my son, who is stationed at Fort Carson. The room had a king size bed. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom had two separate sinks. The tub/shower combination was nice with a rain type shower head. They supplied bath and body works lotion, shampoo, etc. There was also a Keurig type coffee maker in the room with star bucks coffee. They only had the dark type which was pretty strong. There is an indoor and outdoor pool. I enjoyed using the Jacuzzi. My son and I ate in the Rustler restaurant for lunch one day. It was delicious. I had the chicken cassadia. There was a coupon in a magazine in the room that offered free breakfast for two. It included two eggs, hashbrowns, two slices of bacon, and two slices of sausage. Delicious! There is a sweet shop that serves ice cream, sandwiches, and starbucks coffee. The staff was friendly and I would definitely stay here if I every come to this beautiful city again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

I have ZERO complaints...great property. I just wish the bar and restaurant were open 24 hours because besides dennys and 7/11, there is nothing around. A bar would be nice until 2 am instead of midnite. Front desk rocked. Agents name is Liz K, I think she is the night auditor...Security guard /limo service is over the top michelen 5star rated in my opinion....Jeremy is noble and former Navy. He is solid person and an excellent driver as well. Food and Bev staff and conference staff are attentive and I rate this 4 out of 5 stars for the ammenities they have. Nice hotel.

Room Tip: book in advance as I always recommend...dont expect a luxury suite if you get room on priceline for...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center? Share your experiences!