“No Complaints ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center

You added Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center to your Saves list
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Thanksgiving Special
Ranked #58 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Naples, Florida
“No Complaints ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed here for a week it was great. There's an indoor and outdoor pool. The indoor was really nice and deep. The jacuzzi was also good. The rooms were clean, house keeping did a good job. The hotel is in a good location close to everything, you can quickly get anywhere.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I bet for a room for 3 nights and got your hotel, was a little worried never heard the name! Was in for a shock upon arrival. Property is beautiful inside and out. Upon check in I was greeted by the manager Brittany who had checked me in she was fantastic. I was telling her about my wife and it's 25th anniversary and she in return gave us an upgraded room to make it special, great customer service. When arriving to the room it was great no complaints. My wife turned on the TV and noticed the channel she wanted was not working so I called down to the desk and they said they would get someone right up. Within 5 minutes they he was there and had it fixed in minutes, now that's fast service. The gentleman than told us his name was kirk and if they had any more troubles just call the desk and he will come up, this young man was so polite. Went down to the restaurant for dinner and it was amazing, upon leaving the manager of the restaurant Evan asked us about our dinner and than we got into conversation. The employees that you have on this property will make us come back! Please let these employees know how much a impact they made on our stay. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: Close to lobby or elevators its a big property
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Princeton, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently stayed at Hotel Elegante Conference and Event Center for one week beginning Oct. 30. I had booked it on Hotwire and got an excellent deal. They included a refrigerator and microwave free upon request. It is a massive hotel layout. They gave me a room not far from the main lobby. The sliding glass doors opened to a patio overlooking the parking lot and a great view of the mountains. There was a door close by that you could enter from the parking lot that was right around the corner from my room. This was very convenient. I had come to visit my son, who is stationed at Fort Carson. The room had a king size bed. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom had two separate sinks. The tub/shower combination was nice with a rain type shower head. They supplied bath and body works lotion, shampoo, etc. There was also a Keurig type coffee maker in the room with star bucks coffee. They only had the dark type which was pretty strong. There is an indoor and outdoor pool. I enjoyed using the Jacuzzi. My son and I ate in the Rustler restaurant for lunch one day. It was delicious. I had the chicken cassadia. There was a coupon in a magazine in the room that offered free breakfast for two. It included two eggs, hashbrowns, two slices of bacon, and two slices of sausage. Delicious! There is a sweet shop that serves ice cream, sandwiches, and starbucks coffee. The staff was friendly and I would definitely stay here if I every come to this beautiful city again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have ZERO complaints...great property. I just wish the bar and restaurant were open 24 hours because besides dennys and 7/11, there is nothing around. A bar would be nice until 2 am instead of midnite. Front desk rocked. Agents name is Liz K, I think she is the night auditor...Security guard /limo service is over the top michelen 5star rated in my opinion....Jeremy is noble and former Navy. He is solid person and an excellent driver as well. Food and Bev staff and conference staff are attentive and I rate this 4 out of 5 stars for the ammenities they have. Nice hotel.

Room Tip: book in advance as I always recommend...dont expect a luxury suite if you get room on priceline for...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Pagosa Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The elegant entrance is carried out in the lobby - the hotel has the strangest layout I have ever seen - winding corridors, ramps so steep the luggage cart almost got away - very narrow doorway so best to unload the cart in the hallway. Bed is good. Bathroom sink leaks - mirror closet door opens only on one side. There is a nice flat screen TV, a single serving Krup coffee maker, and microwave and refrigerator - only problem was you have to pull the cabinet out from the wall and juggle plugs cause there is only a single duplex outlet! - Only 2 of the units can be plugged in at one time! The coffee maker didn't work anyway. This is an older property. Restaurant food o.k. nothing to write home about - staff was generally helpful.

Room Tip: locate ar from the lobby as this is a convention hotel so it will be busy and loud
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at this property for a wedding we were attending. When we checked in, we were not told that we were being put in an ADA room. I work in the industry and I know this is a must when telling someone the type of room they are being put in. We booked a King. Yes, we were checking in early, but we would not have minded waiting for a non ADA room if given the choice. We are not ones to complain, however this ADA room was extremely outdated and looked very worn. The room is definitely ADA compliant, however can you not upgrade to benches in the shower/bathtub? Maybe this is a MCM standard. The seat pad that has now turned yellow is just disgusting and we opted for showering in our friend's room. There wasn't even enough room for my significant other to shower even if he wanted to due to the low shower head!

I didn't feel comfortable being on ground level with a sliding glass door out into the parking lot, but it seems like there wasn't much of a choice since the whole hotel is like this unless you are on the 2nd floor.

Shuttle drivers were great!

We would have rather paid some more money and stayed at the Courtyard up the street.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

As many reviews note the hotel is on the old and tired side. It was clean and comfortable probably a 3 star. However the staff were always pleasant and helpful from the cleaning crew to the shuttle drivers. The staff definitely help compensate some for the tiredness of the facility.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center? Share your experiences!