“Pleasant stay and great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center

Save Saved
You added Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center to your Saves list
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #57 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
dodge city, ks
“Pleasant stay and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here for three days and it was great. The have and indoor and outdoor pool. The indoor was really nice and deep. The jacuzzi was also good. They have a small indoor playground with a pinpong table. The rooms were ok, the tv was a little dated. This hotel is close to I25 and you can quickly get anywhere. Recommend this for families with children.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
New Albany, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My group recently held a large reunion at this hotel. From day one, the staff was attentive and showed genuine concern for our attendees. The rooms were very nice and beds very comfortable. The full hot breakfast each morning was wonderful and offered a vast array of items to choose from. The banquet facilities were quite nice, and we also found that the help when we needed assistance with electronics was immediate. The grounds at the hotel are beautifully kept. The door keys could be a little stubborn at times, but other than that, I have only praise for this welcoming hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at the Hotel Elegante & to be honest Not a good visit.
The room was dirty & it still had someones hair in the sink.The room didn't smell fresh or clean. The pictures for the hotel room didn't quite match & although it is is nice sized hotel it was a Maze to get to the lobby & quite far from our room.
It made me upset & felt that we got the raw end of the deal & bottom of the barrel room... it's not like it was Free to stay there. Just sayin'
But to top it off, (this is quite classic) we ran out of toilet paper ..... FYI - there were 2 toilet holders & both Very Low to start with. This is the Classic part ..... GET This I HAD to call 3 times ---YES THREE times to get this brought to our room. I got a Snotty front desk employee & didn't seem interested to help Or to do her job. My first call was @ 10 pm & received the toilet paper at MIDNIGHT. That is ridiculous, I needed to get up early but had to stay up to Wait for Toilet Paper.
A guest CANT even get toilet paper. Unbelievable...I have Never had that happen in ANY hotel. I have stayed in many hotel in my life some on the fancy side & some just basic & would have never thought that could be a possibility.
I usually don't really write reviews but I thought my families experience was bad & so disappointed that I had to share. Good Luck if you stay there!

Room Tip: ? Unsure - I guess If anything ask if you could a Renovated, "Premiere" room.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Midland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was absolutely outstanding. Extremely well kept grounds and interior. Excellent service from the moment of arrival until check out. Terrific food and a very nice sports bar. Has tennis courts and a lovely atrium and indoor pool area. Our loft suite was very nice with exceptionally comfortable beds.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the rocky mountains.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Texas City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a room 3 weeks in advance for a special occasion, the Premiere room advertised at $90. Was assured my reservation was confirmed.
When I arrived, they had switched me to a basic room, with "Do Not Move" on my reservation. They would not tell me what that meant. I requested the Premiere room and was told none were available. They then offered to put a microwave and Fridge in the room, and bumped my rate to $135 to include what a Premiere would. I questioned the online rate of $90 for the "Premiere" and was told the web site had not been updated. Today, a week later, it still advertises $90 for the Premiere room. I was flat out lied to. I declined the "upgrade" and was stuck in a basic room. She stuck us in a room on the corner next to an entrance door which slammed all night as people came and went. "Do not move", no wonder. Worst room on the property! Mind you, the upgrade was the same basic room, but with a mini fridge and microwave, for another $45 a night. The manager told me there was no difference in the rooms except the fridge and microwave. THEN, 2 People in one room for 3 nights, maid service ONCE!
Better service, and better "Premiere" rooms elsewhere, I checked!
Hotel Elegante, NEVER again.

Room Tip: Shop other hotels first. Not the best value for the lack of service and basic rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for a week on a business trip and found the rooms clean and facilities good. My only disappointment was in the breakfast which I thought was overpriced. Overall the hotel was clean and had very nice amenities with both an indoor and outdoor pool and a spacious and comfortable lobby area where it was pleasant just to sit and relax.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived very late at night, but they had our rooms ready. We had requested adjoining rooms and they held them for us. Wish we would have arrived earlier because there was a great area that the kids could have hung out!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center

Address: 2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs)
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #57 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center 3.5*
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center features 500 rooms and suites and has undergone a multi-million dollor renovation which includes all-new 13" Simmons BeautyRest mattresses in ALL rooms, the addition of a Starbuck's "We Proudly Brew" Sweet Tooth and Blue Bell Ice Cream parlor. Our rooms feature Bath and Body works amenities and Starbuck's coffee. Enjoy our children's playground featuring the Fun Zone for all ages. Get fit in our 24 hour fitness center and new Sports Court featuring tennis, pickleball, volleyball and basketball. Our Patio Bar is now open with outdoor seating and fireplace. In addition, there are two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The hotel's newly themed restaurants include Rustler's Country Cafe - Steak & Seafood, and Rawhide Sports Bar. Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center is a premier Colorado Springs meeting and event location with 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Crowne Plaza

If you own or manage Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;