I got a great deal on Priceline for a week stay but after reading reviews I thought I may have made a mistake I can't correct without spending more money. My worry wasn't warranted at all. After driving 3.5 hours in rush hour traffic and horrendous rain from Denver (usually an hour 1/2 drive)we were cordially welcomed by Shelby at the front desk. She listened to our request for a quiet room and located the perfect room for us in the back near the fountain. We had one bad night. Someone checked in at midnight and reeved up their tv till 2:30. They checked out the next day. Our room was more than adequate. The king bed was very comfortable and we had a sliding glass door opening to the delightful fountain outside. We didn't mind the long walk from our room to the entrance of the hotel. In fact we enjoyed it! We even began parking in front rather than by our room. The entrance door by our building never worked with the key the entire time we were there but we didn't care any longer since we enjoyed getting a walk in every day. I have to say, the hotel staff including housekeeping were quite welcoming and friendly. Several times walking through the halls I noted one housekeeper often on her cell...wondered how difficult it is today to get people to just do their jobs. The restaurant food is mediocre but what the heck, I wouldn't expect much from a hotel restaurant and their are plenty of restaurants nearby and downtown. The staff at the restaurant (the host and wait person) were terrific. All in all this was a very good experience here. It was well worth the price we paid through Priceline!!! Hotel is right off of the freeway exit so getting around is a breeze. Most of the new hotels are just down the street by the World Arena on the other side of the street and in a better area but all in all we were very happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center features 500 rooms and suites and has undergone a multi-million dollor renovation which includes all-new 13" Simmons BeautyRest mattresses in ALL rooms, the addition of a Starbuck's "We Proudly Brew" Sweet Tooth and Blue Bell Ice Cream parlor. Our rooms feature Bath and Body works amenities and Starbuck's coffee. Enjoy our children's playground featuring the Fun Zone for all ages. Get fit in our 24 hour fitness center and new Sports Court featuring tennis, pickleball, volleyball and basketball. Our Patio Bar is now open with outdoor seating and fireplace. In addition, there are two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The hotel's newly themed restaurants include Rustler's Country Cafe - Steak & Seafood, and Rawhide Sports Bar. Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center is a premier Colorado Springs meeting and event location with 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Crowne Plaza