“Nice hotel, great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center

You added Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center to your Saves list
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #55 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Marion, Kansas
“Nice hotel, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Nothing bad to say. We stayed for three nights and we were pleased. Loved the location and the easy access to places we visited. Everyone was helpful and pleasant. Great place for kids to play and swim.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Justin W,

Your review is greatly appreciated!

The central location of our hotel in the City of Colorado Springs, including local area shopping, dining, attractions, and more is of great value to our guests. I am pleased to know that your family enjoyed the Kids Fun Zone and multiple pool areas. Our hotel prides itself on being Family Friendly and I am thrilled that your family got the opportunity to experience this!

Your pleasant comments will be passed along to our staff and management, to encourage each of our associates for a job well done. The next time your travels bring you to Colorado Springs, we hope to host you yet again at Hotel Eleganté for another great experience!

Ed Okvath

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Longmont, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I will say that my room was nice. However, that is about the only nice thing I can say about this place. Customer service was horrible! Almost everyone I had to deal with was ignorant and rude. I stayed here 4 nights. The last night I came back to my room, after being gone all day, and my door was wide open! Nothing seemed to be missing. However, when I called the front desk to complain. I was told a manager would call me back and I never got a call back. I am assuming the manger was busy responding to many other complaints from the other guests. I would not recommend staying here. Customer service is really important to me and if you feel the same way.. you will disappointed with this place!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Arin A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your last stay in Colorado Springs here at Hotel Eleganté.

I want to personally apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying at the hotel, especially the lapse in customer service. Our staff is highly committed to providing excellent service to our guests, personalizing their stay with us and I am very disheartened to hear of your comment. I assure you, this is outside the norm and will be personally addressed by myself; this type of action is unacceptable and will be remedied immediately.

While your first stay with us was not what you hoped for, we hope you will give Hotel Eleganté another chance to provide the quality services you and all of our guests deserve. Thank you again for your review and I truly hope to welcome you back in the future.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Bloody tissues on the floor. Ice bucket still full of items from previous guests. No shower curtain. TV did not work. An hour and a half later a clean bag to put in ice bucket and a shower curtain arrived, then an engineer to fix the TV. Engineer left to reset the TV from the hotel computer system. TV was reset and still did not work. Front desk said he would get it fixed. TV was never fixed. Never heard from anyone again. At check out no one asked, "how was your stay?" It was hard to tell if that was due to apathy or weariness from hearing the answer. Had to stand in a separate line to complain to the manager. Manager's response was that "he'd take care of it". Complaints of lack of service seem to be common and expected by staff and management. Actual concern does not seem to be a job requirement. Very nice facilities but poor service and attitude make this place a big disappointment. Customer service training for employees here, if it exists at all, must identify customers as a nuisance rather than the source of revenue that generates their pay check. Too many other options in the immediate area to even consider a stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Bill S,

We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write a review of our property, Hotel Eleganté in Colorado Springs. Thank You.

The inconveniences you experienced during your stay regarding the lack of cleanliness of your room, the TV issues, and poor customer service have all been addressed with our Management Team. It truly is our priority to provide quality services to all of our guests; I apologize that you had to experience anything less.

Your comments are essential to our growth and improvement. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have the opportunity to host you as our guest in the future.

Paris, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had stayed here several times (and previously reviewed) when it was a Crown Plaza. The Crown Plaza had seemed to decline some, so when we realized our Priceline bid ($81) was here, we were mildly apprehensive. The management/owners of Hotel Elegante have refurbished and refreshed the hotel, and we had a great experience. Hotel appeared to be close to capacity, but our room was quiet, very large, and clean, Comfortable bed, good linens and great air conditioning. There is a restaurant on site, which we did not use. We did however use the outdoor pool. It was convenient and clean, with towels available for guests. We travel to Colorado Springs several times each year and I would definitely be happy to stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Hotel is a very large conference hotel, and to find your way you need to use the map. If you prefer...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Eliza52,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience during your stay with us here at Hotel Eleganté.

As you may be aware, the hotel underwent over a $2 million dollar renovation just over a year ago to both the interior and exterior structures – to include the upgraded 13.5” Simmons Beautyrest mattresses you mentioned. We are very pleased you enjoyed the recent upgrades!

Your feedback is appreciated and has been shared with the Management Team. We hope to host you yet again at Hotel Eleganté on your next trip to the area!

Breckenridge, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were highly disappointed with the service we received during our stay. We reserved two rooms a month before we would arrive on July 5, 2014, asking for two rooms downstairs in a desired location. We were told that there would be no problem getting the rooms we wanted. There was chaos when we arrived in the lobby and with the staff trying to find us a room. We arrive and to our dismay, one room is downstairs and the other upstairs on the other side of the hotel. So, we put our boys on the bottom floor and we go to the second floor. We were here for a shooting event, therefore, several items to unload each day. Rooms were hardly ever cleaned and no towels. When I leave at 8:00 each morning and arrive back at 9:00 in the evening, I expect for the rooms to be cleaned and have clean towels. Staff does not seem to care. I am canceling reservations I have made for August. Last year we stayed and it was okay. Now, this hotel is under new management and a name change, and I am sorry to say the service is not the same. They do offer special rates for groups. Also, if you want breakfast, there is a buffet for $11.99 or you may order off the menu. Internet does not work that great, but I will be nice and say its because the hotel is so large. The property is beautifully landscaped. We will gladly pay a higher rate for good service, clean rooms and if there's a free breakfast, that is an extra bonus. I will be looking for better accommodations come August!!!

Dianne
Texas

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor and do not get a room by indoor pool. Extremely noisy!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dianne S,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel from your recent stay while in Colorado Springs.

Your pleasant comment toward our landscaping is appreciated. Unfortunately, I am truly disappointed to know that your stay was not up to this Hotel’s quality standard of service we know can be provided. I can personally attest that we do our best in striving to meet our guest’s room requests and the intention of Hotel Eleganté is never to inconvenience you. Also, the lack of cleanliness in your room is unacceptable and this issue has been addressed with our housekeeping management.

We hope you will maintain your guest room reservations for August and give Hotel Eleganté another chance in providing the quality services you and all our guests deserve. Thank you, again, for taking the time to write a review- your feedback is KEY to our future success!

Pearland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Booked on Priceline and was initially a little hesitant, considering I booked for three nights. I shouldn't have worried because this is a lovely property. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The beds are comfortable and there is plenty of room to move around in.
My single complaint was that the air conditioning in my room never got quite cold enough.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the indoor pool if you dislike the shrieking of small children.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear SecondDegreeRN,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel!

It was fantastic to know of your pleasure in the guest rooms- along with the upgraded 13.5” Simmons Beautyrest mattresses. We greatly appreciate you bringing our attention to the trouble you experienced with your air conditioning unit in the guest room, so as we may address this with our Management Team.

Thank you again for your feedback on areas in which we need to improve on as well as areas in which our staff is doing well. We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights the hotel was super clean and extremely friendly.This hotel is large with great views and in the perfect location to everything.
the pools are large and the hot tub is a bit small but nice. A great restaurant inside the hotel .

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Janet S,

We greatly appreciate you providing your feedback on your recent stay at Hotel Eleganté in Colorado Springs!

Indeed, the view of Pikes Peak and the surrounding mountains from our property are breathtaking. The central location of our hotel to the city of Colorado Springs, including local area shopping, dining, attractions, and more is of great value to our guests. Also, it is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your dining experience in our restaurant, Rustlers Country Café, along with the multiple pools our hotel offers for relaxation and lounging. Your feedback has been shared with our staff as it is crucial to our success!

We hope to host you yet again at Hotel Eleganté on your next trip to the area!

Ed Okvath

Been to Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center? Share your experiences!