“Horriable !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Colorado Springs

You added Days Inn Colorado Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2409 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #91 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Alamosa, Colorado
“Horriable !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband, daughter and I had a terrible experience at this hotel. We stayed here because I had to go in for a biopsy at 7am and this place was the closest and price wise cheaper ( not really worth its value though of $74.54 ). We got a non smoking 2 queen bed room yet the room still smelled of smoke, the fridge was broken there was still a water bottle and left over food in it, the bath tub stayed clogged for about an hour after a shower, toilet didn't flush right, there was garbage under to the bed, the comforter smelled like body odor, and a huge gap under the door. When we also reserved the room we asked for a quiet room, as we were going to bed their were people out side by our room yelling, cussing and being absolutely loud. When my daughter called front desk about this issue the lady didn't seem she wanted to address the issue and made it clear that she couldn't do nothing about it (is this how the hospitality business is like these day?) so about 1 am in the morning we finally where able to go to sleep. Next day my husband returns the keys and the lady at the front desk was very hateful to him ( talk about unprofessional )after traveling a very long distant back home we were all exhausted and miserable we all had a hard time getting to sleep. I have stayed at many hotels in the past and this is by far the worst I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Not worth your money!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Arvada, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed one night which was pretty bad. Our stays at Days Inn have been numerous, but this is not one to recommend. The wallpaper was peeling off the wall, many items such as tv, microwave, clock and refrigerator were all plugged into one outlet strip. No spare roll of toilet paper. Blinds did not stay closed without pinning them. Tissue box was empty. Floors were dirty and cluttered. A wall lamp had no outlet. If we had a second choice for a place to stay, we would have left. There were many graduations in the area and most places were full.

Room Tip: Look for another place to sleep.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
walsenburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My son and I stayed here for two nights. I booked the room over the phone and received 1000 extra rewards points for my stay. Audra checked us into our room promptly. She had a great demeanor and was extremely friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. We woke up ready for our day and excited to enjoy breakfast. When we arrived in the breakfast area we found it mediocre. The front desk clerk at 0645 had a horrible disposition. The milk was sour and when I mentioned it to her she responded as if it were inconvenient for her to have an ounce of customer service. I ask her for no service in my room. She snapped at me telling me to just put up my DND sign. I explained that the room didn't have one. She went to look for one and we just left. I made the mistake of assuming she would do her job and inform housekeeping. When we returned from our errands housekeeping HAD BEEN IN MY ROOM! All of my personal belongs were moved around and a note was left on the bed telling me to pick up for housekeeping????? I will stay here again. Like I mentioned everything was adequate and the room was clean. BUT, If I owed this property I would quickly replace the RUDE a.m. clerk before she runs off any repeat business.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Colorado Springs

Address: 2409 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #91 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Colorado Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs

If you own or manage Days Inn Colorado Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.