“Avoid Staying Here” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Colorado Springs

You added Days Inn Colorado Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2409 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Ranked #92 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Arvada, Colorado
“Avoid Staying Here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed one night which was pretty bad. Our stays at Days Inn have been numerous, but this is not one to recommend. The wallpaper was peeling off the wall, many items such as tv, microwave, clock and refrigerator were all plugged into one outlet strip. No spare roll of toilet paper. Blinds did not stay closed without pinning them. Tissue box was empty. Floors were dirty and cluttered. A wall lamp had no outlet. If we had a second choice for a place to stay, we would have left. There were many graduations in the area and most places were full.

Room Tip: Look for another place to sleep.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
walsenburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My son and I stayed here for two nights. I booked the room over the phone and received 1000 extra rewards points for my stay. Audra checked us into our room promptly. She had a great demeanor and was extremely friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. We woke up ready for our day and excited to enjoy breakfast. When we arrived in the breakfast area we found it mediocre. The front desk clerk at 0645 had a horrible disposition. The milk was sour and when I mentioned it to her she responded as if it were inconvenient for her to have an ounce of customer service. I ask her for no service in my room. She snapped at me telling me to just put up my DND sign. I explained that the room didn't have one. She went to look for one and we just left. I made the mistake of assuming she would do her job and inform housekeeping. When we returned from our errands housekeeping HAD BEEN IN MY ROOM! All of my personal belongs were moved around and a note was left on the bed telling me to pick up for housekeeping????? I will stay here again. Like I mentioned everything was adequate and the room was clean. BUT, If I owed this property I would quickly replace the RUDE a.m. clerk before she runs off any repeat business.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The room we stayed in was a decent size which I appreciated. It had a nice bed. Everything in the room (toilet, shower, microwave, tv, fridge) was functional. The staff was helpful and friendly. I disliked the fact that it was pet friendly but had no grass for me to take my dogs to. Also, there were mice in the breakfast area.

• Stayed January 2014
daysinnco, Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at Days inn. What you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold. Yes , we are pet friendly and there is a field on on side of our hotel where guests can walk their pets. The mouse in the lobby area has not been seen. We have reviewed our procedures and made appropriate changes to prevent this from occurring in the future. We look forward to having you as a guest at our hotel in the future. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact me personally for your next reservation at our hotel.
Sanjay Patel
Manager

Been to Days Inn Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Colorado Springs

Address: 2409 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #92 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Colorado Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs

If you own or manage Days Inn Colorado Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.