“average at best” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Colorado Springs

You added Days Inn Colorado Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2409 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #91 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotels was AWFUL. due to the fires in CO it was the only one available for under 100 bucks so I decided to book it thru booking.com for $65. The best thing about this hell of a motel was the friendly long brown haired lady at front desk when I checked in. Room was awful, smelled funny, dirty walls, dead spider guts on the walls, weird red & brown stains as well, bathroom light blew off within 2nd use, hair on bed that wasn't mine, weird stains on the carpets & furniture, walls are thin, pet stains on bathroom door, wifi was a joke. Me & my BF couldn't even log on. :/ area might as well be in Compton. BAD area! men were staring me down at check in & when I went to retrieve my things from my car, people are literally outside at all hours of the night, loud music in the parking lot, people cursing drinking & smoking. If my BF wasn't with me I would of just left for the night forget the 65. Scariest moment was when me & my BF went out to smoke @ 2am & there was a man parked in front of our room just waiting. He was clearly drunk. He approached us several times before I had to drag my BF in the room before he knocked this guy out. I will NEVER NEVER in my life stay at this pathetic dump again. If rather spend the night in my car than pay for this pathetic plays of a motel. This place should be condemed. Be careful if u decide to stay here!

• Stayed June 2013
daysinnco, Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know where improvement is needed at our hotel. Whenever you encounter loud music, people misbehaving, the front desk should be called and we would rectify the situation. Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant stay at our hotel.We try to provide the best service to all of our guests at affordable prices. We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality in the near future.

Sanjay Patel
Manager
Cheyenne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Either blood or brown marker on the wall next to the bed. Bed sheet had a hole in it. This non smoking room had cig burns on the middle blank and cig burns on the tub. The whole room needed a deep cleaning. Stains on the bench by the sink area and stuff splattered on the walls on bathroom door. There was hair in the bath tub. The tub didn't drain well while I was taking a quick 5-10 min shower there was about an inch or two of water in the bottom of the bath tub. The internet didn't work in the morning. We called the front desk and they said nobody else complained so it was working fine. We called back to ask them to check the router, they said they couldn't until the housekeeping staff came in at 9am. So we had to find free wi-fi somewhere else because we didn't want to stay there any longer then we had to.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Colorado Springs

Address: 2409 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #91 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Colorado Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs

If you own or manage Days Inn Colorado Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.