I usually stay at the Marriott when I stay in Colorado Springs I just couldn't see paying the 134.00 dollars it would take to stay there. I called a friend that visits this are often and she recommended the Academy Hotel. From the outside I wasn't convinced of my friends opinion, but as soon as I went inside I was presently surprised. The room was so quiet, the beds super comfortable, temperature of room was perfect. I don't sleep in often but I did at this hotel. There was a lot of places to eat around the hotel. The breakfast was good and I was happy it was also included in the price if the room unlike the Marriott which I would have had to pay for breakfast on top of their room fee. Free wi-fi which I love also was included. There was a nice flat screen t.v. also. Need I say more? I highly recommend this hotel. FYI I did ask for a quiet room so I don't know if this made a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs! Our Family owned and operated full service hotel is nestled around the Colorado Rocky Mountains with glorious views of Pike's Peak and is conveniently located off I-25 near the U.S. Air Force Academy. The Academy Hotel consistently offers unbeatable value, amazing amenities and exceptional service. Lodging at our hotel provides leisure and business travelers with a wide variety of famous Colorado Springs attractions such as the historic Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Garden of The Gods, Cave of The Winds, Royal Gorge, the Cog Rail Way and more! Guests marvel about The Academy Hotel's luxurious atrium filled with majestic fountains and lush greenery, a warm and inviting fireside lounge, indoor pool, sun deck with hot tub, fitness center, business center, children's arcade and onsite dining at the Falcon's Bar & Grill - with delicious American Cuisine daily specials and happy hour from 3:00 p.M.-6:00 P.M. Late arrivals enjoy the new 24 Hour Convenient Store located by the front desk. Wake each morning to a complimentary hot breakfast with waffle and made to order omelet bar! Other free amenities include: high speed Internet, HBO(R) movies, business center services, parking and unlimited local calls.Nine conference, banquet and meeting rooms accommodate 350 people -making The Academy Hotel the ideal location for weddings, reunions, social events, holiday buffets and corporate conferences. Tower rooms have been updated with a warm blend of natural earth tone decor, 50" flat screen TVs,Gel Memory Foam Mattresses, traditional quality furnishings, microwave, mini fridge and upper floors are served by Elevator. All rooms feature comfortable beds with luxurious triple sheeted linens,mini fridge & Microwave.Whether your stay is for business, pleasure or special event, the attentive staff at The Academy Hotel will ensure your stay is comfortable and memorable! Family Owned and Operated for over 30 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Best Western
- Academy Hotel Colorado Springs