“A top-notch hotel near the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #5 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reston, Virginia
“A top-notch hotel near the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

First, let me say that the hotel staff are among the best I have ever interacted with in my travels. Engaging and friendly, they went to extraordinary lengths to make us feel at home. The breakfast options are fantastic, and varied day to day. While the room furnishings are a bit dated, the hotel has everything one could want. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is absolutely wonderful to hear such great compliments about our stellar staff. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our hot breakfast buffet. On your next visit, we would love to show you some of our updated and modern suites. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Petersburg, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Very large, nice, comfortable, room .with refrigerator, large flat screen tv etc. Room was quiet and bed was very comfortable .Check in statff eas excellent. However dinner in the restaurant was very mediocre. A $14.95 dinner included a very small salad and did not even include bread. When we asked the waitress sh presented us with two slices of plain white bread and no butter. Breakfast buffet was good however!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Thank you for recognizing our wonderful Front Desk staff. I apologize for your disappointment with our restaurant and will be sure to let our Executive Chef know of your comments. Thank you for choosing the Radisson, we hope to see you again.
Kahoka, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed one night the last of July on our way home from a 10 night(all different hotels) vacation around Colorado with 3 grand children. This was one of the best stays of the whole trip. It wasn't perfect but I still rate it high. Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was large, quiet, and and everything worked well. I agree the breakfast choices could be expanded, but the breakfast room has great views of Pikes Peak and the food was good. We ate dinner at the Airplane Restaurant right next door and that was a fun and interesting experience. The children loved the pool and the fish pond and flowers in front of the lobby. Overall very nice and we would love to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our wonderful amenities and Pikes Peak views. Thank you for suggestion on expanding the items on our breakfast buffet. We do vary the dishes offered on a rotating schedule and also offer a breakfast menu with made to order items as an alternative. We look forward to making arrangements to have you and your grandchildren stay with us again.
Kilgore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Hotel proximity to the airport is why I chose to stay here and the shuttle van. The hotel needs a remodel badly. Room was dark and had a very used look about it overall. Bed was hard, not familiar with the kind of bed one must select a number. The pillows had a faint smell of sweat...not something one wants to find after a long, frustrating day of traveling. The layout of the rooms we're such that a map was given in order to find your room. Stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Radisson1645, Manager at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for choosing Radisson for your visit to Colorado Springs. We are so sorry your experience was anything less than perfect. The hotel has recently completed several extensive remodeling projects, and we have more areas scheduled for this fall. The next time you are in the area, we hope you are able to see some of these exciting changes. We also apologize for the problems you experienced with your bedding. We are always happy to help you with the Sleep Number Bed and finding your Sleep Number. While the hotel is constructed in a simple square, we have found guests like the hotel layout map provided at check-in. We would love the opportunity to host you again, and hope that if you return to Colorado Springs you would give us the chance to do so.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Let me start by saying that this Hotel room was EXTREMELY clean. The bed was comfy but they need better pillows. We were spending the weekend in Colorado Springs and took the kids to the zoo and the North pole. The pool was fun for the kids and their game room is pretty cool too. Breakfast was okay, I think they need more choices ( we usually stay at the Embassy hotel which they have greater choices). The front desk ladies were very pleasant and professional. The only thing that I was disappointed was with the breakfast crew, as we arrived to eat on Sunday, we had to check in which I really never had to do at a hotel I am paying for, and had to make sure we were not lying??!?!?! and she came to us again asking for our card when she already checked, I think they need a better system, if you are afraid to have NON guests at breakfast time Otherwise we had a great stay

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that your children had a great time in our wonderful pool and game room. Thank you for recognizing our wonderful front desk staff. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments. Please accept my apologies regarding your dissatisfaction with our breakfast coupon. Unfortunately, not all reservations made at our hotel include the complimentary breakfast buffet. To ensure that only parties entitled to the free buffet receive it, we do require proof of the coupon you are given at registration. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have stayed here a couple of times before. It's 5 minutes from base (why were here). The pool is nice. The hot tub is nice. The breakfast is always plentiful! Rooms are spacious and fit myself, husband, and four kids (two beds plus pull out couch bed). I love that rooms have refrigerators and microwaves and in room single serve coffee makers! The rooms and grounds were clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly, helpful and always available. Especially David. I saw him various times during our stay and he was always working, making sure everyone had what they needed! Even extra towels at 10 pm! We will stay here again.

Stayed August 2014
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you and your family had a great stay and enjoyed our wonderful amenities. Thank you for recognizing our fantastic staff. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.
Bellevue, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport for four days while attending a conference at Peterson AFB. I was very impressed by the quality of the room - I was put in one of the newly-renovated rooms decorated in a contemporary style that included two queen beds, a flat screen TV, mini-fridge and microwave. The bed linens were SO comfortable and the towels felt brand new. Best of all, the room was spotlessly clean and very large. The room rate also included a daily hot breakfast buffet, which was very good and included fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, eggs (real), sausage links, potatoes, and beverages. All in all, I was really pleased with my stay and highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the first floor adjacent to the lobby. You'll likely hear a lot of noise.