“Restful @ Radisson” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
La Junta, Colorado
“Restful @ Radisson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Overall, the hotel was what I wanted - near the airport & very quiet. The rooms are quiet, large and spacious. The breakfast buffet is quite generous & the coffee was hearty. However, while the food selection was more than the average hotel breakfast fare, from the french toast to the eggs it tasted old and dried out. The staff was very friendly and there is a great view of the mountains from the dining area. I did not get to try the pool but maybe next time!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and our staff exceeded your expectations with their customer service skills. I apologize that the free breakfast was less than satisfactory and will be sure to let our Executive Chef know of your comments. Thank you for choosing the Radisson. We hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

If you're needing to be near the airport or perhaps Peterson AFB, this hotel fits the bill. Check-in was speedy and the staff friendly and courteous. The rooms are well maintained with all the expected furnishings in great condition including fridge and microwave. The hotel includes an in-house restaurant and I was provided a 20% off coupon that I made use of in ordering a meal to take to my room; the meal was excellent. The only detraction was the WiFi would tend to drop out frequently. Overall though, a great stay and would stay again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of all of our wonderful amenities. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments to our staff. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again. I apologize for any inconvenience the Internet caused. I will have our maintenance department ensure everything is working properly. Thanks again for choosing the Radisson.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Overall experience was pretty good...large room, 2 Queen beds (when many hotels have 2 double beds and call them Queen).

The main issue was a broken toilet. Someone came to fix it, got it to kind of work again, but said that the filter is probably blocked so would send a maintenance person. When we tried to use it, the water would move really slowly, almost fill back to the top, so we were worried the bathroom would flood, so didn't use it.

It wasn't fixed until the next afternoon. When we complained to the manager, he said he would give us a discount on one night of the room. Since we were leaving really early the next day, we wanted to check out the night before. The manager told us one total that would be on our card (with the discount), and then the next morning, the receipt was slipped under our door, and it was over $100 then what he told us.

When we followed up, they changed their story and said they were only giving us $20 off because of the broken toilet.

They shouldn't tell people one thing, and then change their story when we couldn't do anything about it the next morning at 6a when no manager is on duty.

Disappointed.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Radisson1645, Manager at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
I apologize for the issue you had in your room and with the management decision, as this is not a typical problem that we have. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope you will give us a second chance.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

A local recommended the Radisson as a comfortable, moderately priced hotel. We loved it. The building is two stories around a central courtyard and the hotel appears to have been entirely redone -- the result is very comfortable.

Positives include spacious rooms with fold out couches, sleep number beds, fridges, and small microwaves; excellent, extensive hot breakfast buffet (the best short of a resort); drink coupons for their bar; indoor pool; outdoor hot tub; large exercise room with modern equipment; game room; guest laundry; accommodating staff, with particularly attentive bellmen and maids; nice business center with computers, printer, and office supplies. Meeting rooms, too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of all of our wonderful amenities. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments about our hot breakfast buffet to our Chef and staff. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again. Thanks again for choosing the Radisson.
Vincennes, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a very frustrating ordeal with a car rental company, the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport was a refuge for this weary traveller. I was welcomed with two friendly smiles as I entered and a welcoming greeting to assure me that I was going to be taken care of next. They understood situation with kindness and compassion through their supportive words. Before I ever entered my room I received a phone call from the front desk to make sure the accommodations were sufficient. As I departed early int he morning the front desk staff greeted me and asked if I had rested well. Needless to say if i were to be in need of accommodations in Colorado Springs in the future, The Radisson Hotel at the Airport will be my first choice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your very gracious comments regarding your stay at our hotel. Thank you for recognizing our staff for their excellent hospitality and customer service. We are so pleased that you were able to get a restful nights sleep after a weary day of travel. We strive to create a warm and comfortable environment for our guests and we look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again. Thanks again for choosing the Radisson!
Logan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I loved my stay! The staff was friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable, the lounge and restaraunt was great! Loved the breakfast Buffett! The pool and hot tub was nice and clean. I will stay again when I'm in Colorado Springs. I was very satisfied with my stay!

• Stayed May 2014
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of all of our wonderful amenities. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments about the restaurant to our Chef and staff. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again. Thanks again for choosing the Radisson.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is a great motel! I would not bother to stay anywhere else in Colorado Springs. The motel is clean, has great facilities, and staff that treat you like an old friend. The rooms are large with plenty of area to spread out and are quiet. There is a very nice lounge, breakfast, and room service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of all of our wonderful amenities. I am so pleased to hear that our staff made you feel like one of the family. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again. Thanks again for choosing the Radisson.

Been to Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!