A local recommended the Radisson as a comfortable, moderately priced hotel. We loved it. The building is two stories around a central courtyard and the hotel appears to have been entirely redone -- the result is very comfortable.
Positives include spacious rooms with fold out couches, sleep number beds, fridges, and small microwaves; excellent, extensive hot breakfast buffet (the best short of a resort); drink coupons for their bar; indoor pool; outdoor hot tub; large exercise room with modern equipment; game room; guest laundry; accommodating staff, with particularly attentive bellmen and maids; nice business center with computers, printer, and office supplies. Meeting rooms, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment of your arrival to the memories cherished thereafter, the comforting touches of the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport create an unforgettable experience. With convenient access off I-25 or Highway 24, the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs offers easy access to area businesses, military installations and the Colorado Springs Airport and area attractions. Our guests enjoy 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service, a Business Center, Fitness Center and meeting space. One of the most convenient Colorado Springs hotels, we also offer easy access to Pikes Peak and downtown, allowing guests to experience all the wonderful attractions our city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Radisson