“Weekend Trip (Wishing it was for Pleasure)” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #7 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Weekend Trip (Wishing it was for Pleasure)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I booked this hotel in Colorado Springs as I was visiting a very sick friend for the weekend. I cannot say how happy I was to have a beautiful, friendly, clean place to stay for a very uncomfortable trip. This hotel made my stay bearable. The staff was incredible, they addressed every need quickly and graciously. The breakfast bar is out of this world. I have never seen so much food. I am celiac, so it was very nice to have something on the bar that I was able to eat. Most of the time hotels only offer a continental breakfast and I am lucky if I find a piece of fruit. The rooms were immaculate. They had a sitting area, a work desk, a coffee area and microwave and refrigerator all in the room. I also had a room with a view of pikes peak. The business center was excellent also. If all of the Radissons are as nice as this one I can definately say that I will stay no where else. I am hooked if the price range and ammenties are the same at the other locations. Radisson, you get an A+ from this traveler. Thank you again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a view of pikes peak.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that our staff was able to make your stay with us a pleasant one, during such a tough time for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
east marion
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

After a very stressful trip from Florida it was a pleasure to be greeted by such pleasant staff. I've been here for 2 weeks and everyone has been so nice and helpful. room service is quick and pleasant. Breakfast is included and very good. One reason I booked was the Hotel is pet friendly. The rooms are spotless and and very nice to bring a pet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Broomfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I spent the night of Thanksgiving at the Radisson in Colorado Springs. The woman who checked us in, Sonny I believe, was so friendly and welcoming. The room itself was larger that we thought it would be. And it was extremely clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast was very good. The hotel is not new, so naturally there are scratch and dent areas in the building. But that didn't bother us. We got a very, very good rate (A+), a warm welcome (A++), a great room (A+), and a free breakfast (A+). I booked this hotel based on the TripAdvisor rating and reviews. As many others have already noted, the Radisson is a great choice!

Room Tip: I always try to get a room on the upper floor of a two-story hotel. Otherwise, on the lower floor...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Cody
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a great hotel! We were greeted so cordially on our arrival, and by every staff member every time we encountered one. You feel really good about your choice when everyone you meet is committed to making you comfortable and relaxed.

The Airplane Restaurant sits at the entrance to the hotel, but is not connected. When we arrived, the receptionist offered us a coupon good for the hotel's restaurant, adding that its food is better than the Airplane Restaurant's, but she could understand us wanting to visit that one. We should have taken advantage of the coupon. The Airplane Restaurant is a fun place, and would have been okay for a drink, but I think the hotel's restaurant probably really did offer a better dinner.

Breakfast was wonderful. The staff is wonderful. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that any room would be less than comfortable and welcoming.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bloomington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The staff was execellent and viewed everyone as a valued client. The rooms could be susceptible to noise from the upper floors but otherwise the rooms were spacious and the amenities all worked well. Easy access to I-25 from multiple routes and a variety of restaurants just a couple of miles away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

For my wife's birthday, we decided to get her out of the clutter and mess of our home and went to spend the night at a hotel. The Radisson was great. We live in Colorado Springs, so we knew exactly where it was at, and we went there after dinner. The staff was very friendly, and even upgraded our room for no cost.

After taking our bags to our spacious room, we received a visitor: the chef at the hotel restaurant brought by a piece of cake for my wife's birthday. Totally unannounced and unexpected. It really made my wife happy. We also used the pool and hot tub, which are open until 12 midnight. The breakfast the next morning was very good too.

All in all, a very nice stay, where the staff was very friendly and willing to make extra efforts to make your stay memorable. We will definitely recommend as family and friends come to visit our beautiful area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very pleased with the experience. Friendly staff, excellent buffet breakfast with a wonderful mountain view, clean and well maintained room. While away from the shopping several miles north, an easy zip to Pike's Peak Cog Railway, Wal-Mart, or historic downtown. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!