“Spacious, clean, nicely appointed room-great beddding & staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #5 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Spacious, clean, nicely appointed room-great beddding & staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a great experience for two nights.Spacious, clean, nicely appointed room-great bedding & staff. We had a great experience for two nights. Great staff at check in and check out. Nice casual bar with 20% off coupon. Room was spacious with separate sitting area, second sink/counter area with microwave and refrigerator. Everything was clean and well kept. The king size bed was a sleep number bed with a great assortment of pillows. We traveled with a dog and often dog rooms have a little "used" look, this room was great! There was a $100 refundable dog deposit but we left the room in good shape and had it checked at checkout and the deposit was fully refunded. The pet fee was $25 for the entire stay (regardless of length of stay), very fair. We did not use the pool. Breakfast is available in the restaurant at a reasonable rate, but we left early each day and did not purchase breakfast in the hotel. The hotel rate through Cheap Tickets was the lowest we could find in the area for a decent pet friendly hotel. Thanks for a nice stay.

Room Tip: We had a room on the backside of the "T", room 262. Access was easy, the airport was the v...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed here one night. Our priority was to find a place with a shuttle from the airport as we were not renting a car. We got so much more. The room was tastefully furnished and very comfortable. It even had a fancy sleep number bed! We enjoyed the large pool and jacuzzi and spent some time in the afternoon sitting on the spacious sun deck soaking up some vitamin D. There is both a bistro on site and a restaurant in an actual airplane in front of the hotel. A full buffet breakfast was available in the bistro in the morning as part of the cost of staying there. Plus, they offered a free drink in the evening for each of us. Anyone staying here will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My flight to Colorado Springs didn't get in until 10:30 p.m., so I needed somewhere to stay the night before I drove to my final destination in Colorado. It was Labor Day weekend, so many hotels were already booked.

Even though the Radisson was a bit pricer than some of the others I looked at on the web, it turned out to be well worth it. I got a free breakfast, free Wifi, fantastic service and great accomodations.

The staff was great, both on the phone when I had questions with my reservation, and in person when I arrived at the hotel. I dealt with Destiny, Promise, and Sunny. I thought these were made-up names, but Promise showed me her driver's license!

My room was spacious, comfortable and clean. I couldn't figure out how to use the Sleep Number bed. The control didn't seem to work. The instructions gave a link to a web site for more details. But it was 1 a.m. by then, and I just wanted to go to bed. Luckily I like a firm mattress, so the current setting was fine.

My reservation included free breakfast buffet. They had fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, cheese blintzes, lots more that I didn't try.

After breakfast I sat in the outdoor whirlpool -- felt good on my aching muscles. Then I took a dip in the pool and back to the whirlpool.

I checked out at noon, refreshed , and went on my way.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My employer made the reservation. When we rolled up to the hotel, I thought, "oh no, this is not going to be good." But, I was wrong. The staff upgraded my room to a King executive which was newly renovated. It turned out to be a very nice room. Refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV, and separate wash area and toilet/shower areas. They gave us a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary drink in the evening at the bar. Very nice view from that part of the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

After requesting a wheelchair accessible room with two beds, the hotel called me to discuss my needs and describe my options. When I arrived, they had someone show me a standard room vs one of their recently renovated ones and gave me a choice (which included a free upgrade.) The standard happened to work better for us, but that's just one example of how the staff goes out of their way to make sure each guest is comfortable. Of course the complimentary drink coupon and free breakfast didn't hurt, either.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of the pool area are nice if you have kids.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This hotel is one of many that are located near the airport so I almost did not stay here. The exterior of the building looks older than the rest; however, once you walk in it is obvious that they have kept the interior new and modern looking. The rooms were very clean, the wi-fi was fast, and the room service meal was very good- but the best part of the hotel was the staff. Everyone from the doorman, to the front desk agent, to the people staffing the lounge were all excellent, friendly, and courteous. This hotel has done a great job training its people, and I am sure that they must receive a lot of repeat business as a result.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Fredericksburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

There are a half-dozen hotel in close proximity to the Colorado Springs, CO. airport and we found the Radisson to be the best of the lot after looking at the other five located nearby. The hotel is one of three located on the edge of a business park located adjacent to the airport.

Whether it's a standard room or suite, both have plenty of room and amenities that include microwave and refrigerator. This hotel features bed with individual firmness control for both sides for couples who have different preferences. For those looking to stay fit, a fitness center and indoor pool is provided. A very nice restaurant & bar are located on the second floor with nice views of nearby Pike's Peak; a complementary buffet breakfast is provided to guests, as well as two complimentary drinks at the bar.

Staff members front the reception desk, housekeeping, and grounds maintenance make a point of greeting guests throughout your stay.

Room Tip: On Monday we stayed in a standard room and found it to be very good; when we returned later in the w...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!