“All I expected and than some.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #5 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Dallas, Georgia
“All I expected and than some.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

Great Hotel. We were here for parent weekend for the USAFA prep school. It is about 30 min from the Academy but well worth it. Friendly people. Large breakfast buffet. Sleep number beds. Clean rooms. No noise even though it is right by the airport. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Bismarck, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

If you are in the Springs to visit/work at Peterson AFB this is an ideal place to stay. It was a challenge finding a room with a military rate, especially given the amount of military facilities in the area, but the Radisson came through - at the last minute. What's more, I arrived before my official check-in time and the staff was very accomodating. While I couldn't get in my room, I was assigned one, provided a place to change clothes, left my bag with the front desk so it could be placed in my room, and they gave me 20% off in the restaurant - all because I was early....

The rooms are clean and they have Sleep Number beds. If you haven't had the opportunity to sleep on one of these, I recommend you give one a shot. We have one at home and I now look forward to trips when I can end up at a Radisson.

They offer a very nice buffet breakfast, and with my room package it was complementary. This may be for all customers, but I don't know that. It is worh it to ask though. There is a nice pool, geat hotub, and a workout facility jam packed with treadmills, eliptical machines, etc.

Some may complain that it is a bit too much on the east side of town, but unless you need to be physically near a specific location, the Radisson is on Powers, a major north-south road and you can quickly get anyplace you need to.

chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I arrived here late on a Friday night since I had an early flight on Saturday. Just made it to the restaurant for a quick bite and a beer. The room was spotless and big two queens with a desk and a nice chair.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

I have stayed here several times on business--tried others and come back here--better value. Great location near the airport, full FREE breakfast buffet, (far better than the continental at most hotels), nice room and an extremely friendly and helpful staff. They have sleep number beds. For the price and amenities, I give it 5--not the Broadmoor, but not the cost, either.

Leawood, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011 via mobile

This hotel is a good value . Close to airport. Has the largest pool in Colorado springs. All inclusive breakfast is good.

• Stayed August 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011 via mobile

Me and my husband took a mini-vacation to The Radisson since we had worked all summer. Granted, we stayed in the cabin themed honeymoon suite (it was our two year anniversary celebration) but it was a fantastic stay.
The room was clean, comfortable, and relaxing. The service was awesome, and made us feel very welcome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and I intend on doing just that. Best hotel experience I've had thus far.

• Stayed August 2011
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed there one night after camping in the mountains. Afternoon staff, a young man and a young lady were rather short and rude and seemed like we weren't important customers.
The room was very clean and VERY comfortable. NO NOISE AT ALL FROM THE AIRPORT. Flat screen tv, Select Comfort beds...amazing..., close to airport, shopping and dining on "First and Main", a newly developed shopping area. Close to Starbucks. Bathroom fan was ridiculously squeeky and needing replaced, but that was my only real issue with the hotel. The after we got past the front desk, it was a great stay. NICE POOL.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!