What a beautiful hotel!! We stayed here for a week in June. Wonderful cooked to order breakfast each morning was just delicious and was one of our main reasons for staying here. Luxury abounds in this hotel...suites are well appointed with all amenities including marble topped wet bar w/refrigerator & microwave. Furnishings were above average. Oh yes, these beds will allow you to sleep like a baby!...so soft, nice pillow top mattresses. Only minus would be the beautiful marbled bathroom was tight & small with no room to move about without bumping into something (ie, toilet, sink, tub). Only complaint would be the noise & nonsense due to kids running through the atrium knocking on doors and just being rude & roudy (some of this just seems to be normal no matter where you stay these days!! I fault the parents not the hotel! ). We will be staying here again for sure!...Our family can't wait to come back here!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Pikes Peak as a backdrop the Embassy Suites is centrally located to all that makes Colorado Springs a great destination. Our guests enjoy the lodge style ambiance and all of the comforts of home the hotel provides. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. All suites are equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, and balcony. Our guests also enjoy a work out in the fitness center and relaxing in our pool and jacuzzi. Other hotel benefits include the complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and an on-site gift shop. Each morning a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast is offered in the garden atrium, and two hours of complimentary drinks are served nightly at the evening Manager’s Reception. Guests dine-in at the Polo Club hotel restaurant for lunch and dinner, and Room Service is available daily. Government, business and leisure travelers alike all delight in the convenient location of the Colorado Springs hotel. The Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, and corporate offices are in close proximity to the hotel. Colorado Springs offers many tourist attractions that are nearby the hotel such as Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of the Gods, US Olympic Training Center, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel hosts business meetings, large events and receptions. Facilities at the hotel include meeting rooms with space for up to 400 people, smaller conference rooms available, copy and print services and catering menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.