We went to Colorado Springs because our son was playing in the College Nationals for Handball at the Air Force Academy and that was where the team was staying. The hotel was beautiful, the staff was so friendly and helpful we couldn't believe it. The rooms were probably the cleanest of any hotel I've stayed in. Too bad you have to pay extra for the highspeed internet in the rooms but the business center computers were free to use. They only had two computers though. They have a great little kiosk by the front door where you can print your airline boarding passes for any airline. It was a snap to use. The free "made to order" breakfast is always great and although we didn't take advantage of it, everyone at the evening drinks and appetizer event looked like they were having a great time. The hotel was filled to capacity but I never heard a peep from either side or above our room. There are at least two restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Pikes Peak as a backdrop the Embassy Suites is centrally located to all that makes Colorado Springs a great destination. Our guests enjoy the lodge style ambiance and all of the comforts of home the hotel provides. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. All suites are equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, and balcony. Our guests also enjoy a work out in the fitness center and relaxing in our pool and jacuzzi. Other hotel benefits include the complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and an on-site gift shop. Each morning a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast is offered in the garden atrium, and two hours of complimentary drinks are served nightly at the evening Manager’s Reception. Guests dine-in at the Polo Club hotel restaurant for lunch and dinner, and Room Service is available daily. Government, business and leisure travelers alike all delight in the convenient location of the Colorado Springs hotel. The Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, and corporate offices are in close proximity to the hotel. Colorado Springs offers many tourist attractions that are nearby the hotel such as Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of the Gods, US Olympic Training Center, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel hosts business meetings, large events and receptions. Facilities at the hotel include meeting rooms with space for up to 400 people, smaller conference rooms available, copy and print services and catering menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites