I booked our family vacation hotel stay online for 4 days. After a long 7 hour drive to get to Colorado Springs for our vacation we arrived, check in was simple but this being such a big hotel, I was surprised and alittle disgruntled to find out the easiest entrance with all our bags was only through the front entrance. However, the overall stay was good enough for us as we traveled to Pikes Peak area, then Canon City, Royal Gorge area too. The hotel seemed very clean, however there was a small area of some sort of mold above the corner of the shower. The bed was not up to par as far as comfort ability, and Im not picky usually about where I sleep. The complimentary breakfast was great. You can do the buffet or they will make to order pancakes and eggs of your choice. Unfortunately we ended up having a sick kid a day before our original last day, we ended up letting the hotel know we were needing to leave early and they didn't charge us for the last night we had booked. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Pikes Peak as a backdrop the Embassy Suites is centrally located to all that makes Colorado Springs a great destination. Our guests enjoy the lodge style ambiance and all of the comforts of home the hotel provides. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. All suites are equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, and balcony. Our guests also enjoy a work out in the fitness center and relaxing in our pool and jacuzzi. Other hotel benefits include the complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and an on-site gift shop. Each morning a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast is offered in the garden atrium, and two hours of complimentary drinks are served nightly at the evening Manager’s Reception. Guests dine-in at the Polo Club hotel restaurant for lunch and dinner, and Room Service is available daily. Government, business and leisure travelers alike all delight in the convenient location of the Colorado Springs hotel. The Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, and corporate offices are in close proximity to the hotel. Colorado Springs offers many tourist attractions that are nearby the hotel such as Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of the Gods, US Olympic Training Center, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel hosts business meetings, large events and receptions. Facilities at the hotel include meeting rooms with space for up to 400 people, smaller conference rooms available, copy and print services and catering menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites