“Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Westminster, United States
“Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

You can't go wrong with an Embassy Suite. You can always expect the same level of service from each of them. The manager's reception and breakfast are always enjoyable and the room always meets expectations. I encouraged others from our work group to stay here and they also were very happy they did.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Victor AD,

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your experience on Tripadvisor. I was happy to read that you are encouraging others from your work group to stay here and that they also were very happy with the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you traveling to Colorado Springs.

All my best,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Johnson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife & I enjoy the two room suite which makes us feel at home. We have stayed in this hotel numerous times the past several years. We have family who live close so it is convenient for us to visit them and go home when we are tired.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear William S,

I am so happy to read that you and you and your wife feel at home in our hotel. Thank you very much for staying in our hotel numerous times over the past several years. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to visit family.

Best regards,
Montgomery Village, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Centrally located close to attractions and city; a nice place to kick back in the evenings and enjoy the free drinks. Courteous, professional staff and good price for a nice suite. Good places to eat close by and excellent free breakfast included with room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Michelle A, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Carlos C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience from your recent stay with us in Colorado Springs. It is always a pleasure hearing about great expereiences at out hotel. We hope to have you stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Colorado Springs.

Kindly,

Michelle Apricio
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed here overnight on our way to the mountains for a week of skiing. I have always enjoyed staying at Embassy Suites' hotels, but this one was for sure disappointing. There was only 1 clean towel in the bathroom. We were a family of 4 (with 2 kids). Had to wait over 2 hours for housecleaning to finally bring some more. The room was also unbearably hot. Adjusting the thermostat to its lowest setting had no effect whatsoever. Had to sleep with the window open all night just to get some cooler air. The bathroom was also inexplicably smaller than every other hotel I've ever stayed at. Barely enough room for 1 person. The hotel itself seemed older than most and certainly not the cleanest I've seen. Check-in staff wasn't rude but certainly not friendly either. Oh, and don't bother paying the extra 10 bucks for a mountain view. What a con job. The only good thing about this hotel was the breakfast staff. Very friendly and welcoming. Regardless, I'll stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites the next time I'm staying in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear davidlspricer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was disappointing. we are interested in speaking with you regarding what we can do to make this situation right for you as well as ask a few additional questions that will help us address some of the shortcomings that you mention. Please contact me at 719-599-9100. While we know that our hotel is older, especially when compared to hotels built recently we pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendly staff, as well as our ability to make sure that our hotel is enjoyed by all. Again, thank you for your comments.

Kindly,

Michelle Apricio
Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Visited 3/1-3/4 room somewhat clean but details missed. Paper on the floor behind night stand from previous person still there when we left. Second day left for day returned at 3:15 pm house cleaning hadn't arrived yet. Had to call housekeeping to clean room. Maybe they need a door tag for housekeeping service. Lots of noise kids running the floors and no one cares. Sunday went to managers reception at 5:30pm no one came. At 6pm I asked the front desk and was told it was at the other end, not where the sign said it was. Suggested they move the sign. Went to bar on the other end lady said I'm the first to show up. Told her maybe if they moved the sign to the proper local they would get more people. Then about 7:15 pm I went back and sign still wasn't changed. Last morning noticed a plate by the toast had dry caked food from a previous day . I had changed a previous reservation at the Cliff House for this very disappointed.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Michelle A, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Colorado6, I am terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience at our hotel. I would like to have our Operations Manager contact you. Would you be willing to provide me your contact details to mapricio@embassysuitescoloradosprings.com? We are very interested in making this right for you. Kindly, Michelle Apricio
Boston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Although the description of the room I wanted was not completely as described (not as clear a mountain view as I was made to believe), the room was clean and comfortable. With a friendly staff to greet you and the amenities that come with the stay, I was happy I chose the Embassy Suites. My average 'Service' rating is related to the lost & found customer service. Although I recovered the item I left behind, the process included a very slow response time including making several calls on my part before I received help. Can't be too upset. It was my fault in the 1st place. Easiest way to avoid this: Don't forget your stuff!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Rick M,
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our hotel. I apologize that there was a delay in getting back with you regarding the lost and found item, I will be sure to review this with our staff so that we may responded faster in the future. Respectfully, Michelle Apricio
Johnstown, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Very friendly, accommodating staff. I've never met a better staff. They were helpful, smiling, and kind. The hotel itself does need a remodel, but, is clean, and looks nice overall. The lobby area is beautiful and the indoor pool is well taken care of. Of course, the breakfast is fantastic and it's nice to have the extra space in the room itself. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Christy H, Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and staff. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and friendly staff. We hope to see you again soon! Michelle Apricio

Been to Embassy Suites Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!