I'll start off saying that the staff was exceptional. No problems there! Our room was so hot it was unbearable. The first night we stayed the hotel was fully booked, so no chance of getting a different room. It turns out our compressor was bad and it was "fixed" the next day. Still soo hot (over 75 degrees), so the kind staff brought us 2 fans. Between the hot room, extra soft bed w/a valley in the middle and our pillows so lumpy our stay was miserable. We have NEVER stayed in a place that was so uncomfortable AND I have NEVER written a poor review of a hotel. We usually love Embassy Suites. That's why I booked here. When I talked w/the woman at the front desk about the pillows, she said they get complaints all of the time and that the pillows were probably washed. I told her that all of the staff was fantastic, but I could not believe our room, bed and pillows. She had heard that before too and said it was such a shame as the hotel was renovated w/in the past year, but they kept the old mattresses and pillows. Sorry Embassy Suites...we'll never stay here again. Would not recommend this hotel. There are many others in Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Pikes Peak as a backdrop the Embassy Suites is centrally located to all that makes Colorado Springs a great destination. Our guests enjoy the lodge style ambiance and all of the comforts of home the hotel provides. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. All suites are equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, and balcony. Our guests also enjoy a work out in the fitness center and relaxing in our pool and jacuzzi. Other hotel benefits include the complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and an on-site gift shop. Each morning a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast is offered in the garden atrium, and two hours of complimentary drinks are served nightly at the evening Manager’s Reception. Guests dine-in at the Polo Club hotel restaurant for lunch and dinner, and Room Service is available daily. Government, business and leisure travelers alike all delight in the convenient location of the Colorado Springs hotel. The Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, and corporate offices are in close proximity to the hotel. Colorado Springs offers many tourist attractions that are nearby the hotel such as Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of the Gods, US Olympic Training Center, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. The Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel hosts business meetings, large events and receptions. Facilities at the hotel include meeting rooms with space for up to 400 people, smaller conference rooms available, copy and print services and catering menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites