We stayed here for 6 nights with our daughters (3 & 5).
I could not find one thing wrong with this hotel besides the bathroom being VERY small in the room.
We will stay here again when we come back to Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Pikes Peak as the backdrop, our Embassy Suites North Colorado Springs hotel is perfectly located, just off I-25 and minutes from the University of Colorado, United States Air Force Academy and some of Colorado's biggest attractions. Featuring a modern style ambiance and all the comforts of home, including free Wifi, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast along with an Evening Reception offering your choice of drinks and light snacks. A stay at the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel provides everything you need to make your trip a great success. Our all-suite hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. Every suite is equipped with complimentary Wifi, a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions and two telephones. Guests also enjoy working out in our state-of-the-art fitness center and relaxing in our indoor heated pool with hot tub. Other hotel benefits include the 24 hour complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and on-site convenience store and gift shop. Enjoy a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast served in tropical open air Atrium featuring an omelet bar and a great assortment of hot and cold options. Lunch, dinner and room service, are offered at our on-site restaurant, the Polo Club, led by our award-winning Executive Chef. Unwind and relax enjoying our extended happy hour at the Polo Club lounge, our full service bar offering drink daily specials. You'll be delighted with the wide variety of fresh culinary creations including our new tapas menu and savory entrees. Government, business and leisure travelers alike appreciate the convenient location of the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel. The University of Colorado, US Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, and corporate offices are minutes from our Colorado Springs hotel. Experience the vast array of things to do in Colorado Springs that are nearby the hotel such as Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of the Gods, US Olympic Training Center, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park,as well as,the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Host your business meetings, large events and Colorado Springs weddings and receptions at the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel. Facilities can accommodate up to 225 guests or for the smaller group we have conference rooms for up to 25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites