“Excellent stay. Couldn't recomment this hotel enough.” 5 of 5 stars

Drury Inn Pikes Peak-Colorado Springs
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8155 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920   |
Ranked #21 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Alabama
“Excellent stay. Couldn't recomment this hotel enough.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. For the price, this hotel is one of the best we have stayed at in recent memory. The towels, beds & pillows were unbelievably comfortable. The extra amenities offered by this hotel were amazing. This hotel is located directly off the interstate & there are many restaurants nearby. We were up late with a sick child so we called down to ask for a late check out & were surprised to learn they were offering a 1:00 check out because it was Valentine's Day.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

We needed a room for only one night in Colorado Springs so I decided I'd risk it here. I say "risk it" because I assumed it would be fairly bad for only $50. I've stayed in some pretty bad places, but none of them were this cheap.

Well, all I can say is that I LOVED it! Whenever I'll travel in the future, I'll look to see if there's a Drury Inn nearby. It was a good room. Pretty nice decor and furnishings. (Cherry wood dresser, flat screen tv, etc) A KING bed (which really matters to us since my boyfriend is so tall). An hour of free long distance each day. A pool and fitness center. Free real breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, Belgian waffles, etc). We got in too late for this, but apparently there is also a happy hour every night with free beer (!!). I can't think of a single thing wrong with this place. Even the staff were exceptionally friendly.

• Liked — So much for your money. (I especially liked the waffles though)
  • Disliked — My biggest complaint would have to be that I wasn't crazy about the pattern of the bedspread
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2008

We had never stayed at a Drury Inn before but we found such a great rate, $29.00 including breakfast, that we could pass it up. we were pleasantly surprised when we checked in. The hotel is spotless and up to date. The walls must be thick because we didn't hear a thing. The bed wasn't that great but sufficient. The breakfast was really nice also. They offered biscuits and gravy, sausage, juices, milk, waffles, cereal, pastries, french toast etc. It was all really good.

• Liked — The price
  • Disliked — The pool was really cold!
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
duluth, mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2008

A nice hotel and an absolutely great deal. The rates are unbeatable, the accommodations were clean and like new. We were travelling with dogs and appreciated the good size of the room for fitting crates in. All this plus the freebies - drinks, snacks and a hot breakfast.

We weren't familiar with this chain, but will definitely stay with them again.

• Liked — Price, cleanliness, amenities
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

After being unable to find an hotel in Denver due to the election weekend, we went south to Col Springs. Weren't we glad ! This is undoubtedly the finest value for money we had during our entire vacation this year which encompassed CO, UT, MT, WY,SD, NE. The hotel, the staff, the location were all excellent, couldn't fault anything. Will definitely stay there again when in the area.

• Liked — Quality
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2008

Thanks to those who wrote positive reviews of the Drury Hotel, we phoned from the interstate to book a room a couple of hours before arriving in Colorado Springs. It was a great place to stay and very reasonably priced. There was a great TV in the room, a good breakfast provided and a convenient location for us. It seemed to be well maintained with a friendly staff.

• Liked — The convenience and price
  • Disliked — The tiny tub and toliet area
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2008

My family and I just stayed at the Drury Inn in Colorado Springs on October 9th before going into Denver, CO. I booked this room because of the reviews it got here at Trip Advisor. I was somewhat skeptical because the price of the room was so good. The minute I arrived to check in, the lady at the desk was so friendly. Check in was a breeze and we were off to our room which was spotless. I agree with a previous review that said you could wear white socks on the floor. It is true. They had freshly popped popcorn available for guests plus other snacks and beverages. After dinner we spent a relaxing night in our room which was much needed after our drive. It was very quiet. We did not hear any guests around us the entire time. We slept peacefully. We enjoyed the breakfast the next morning. There was a nice selection of sausage, eggs, biscuits, waffels, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. I am amazed. I only wish I could have had this nice of a stay in Denver!

• Liked — the price and the cleanliness
  • Disliked — I honestly do not have a complaint
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Drury Inn Pikes Peak-Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!