Stayed for one night and found the service to be friendly and attentive. The price is good for the extras and the snacks, especially if you have younger kids. Room was clean but a tad small. All in all, for my first stay at a Drury Inn, I was very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you build a hotel surrounded by mountains, snow, hiking trails and ski lifts, you can’t get jealous when your guests decide to enjoy their vacation days off the premises. But that doesn’t mean we don’t try to lure you back in. Drury Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn Pikes Peak-Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn Pikes Peak-Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Drury Inn
- Drury Colorado Springs