We only stayed on night for the weekend. I wasn't expecting deluxe especially given the price, and felt it met expectations. The property was clean, the staff was polite and courteous, and the rooms were clean. The rooms are a bit dated and worn, but the bed was comfortable enough, and everything worked fine. The breakfast was actually quite good with hot biscuits, sausage, eggs, as well as the assorted bagels, and muffins. For the price, for a short stay, the Drury is more than satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you build a hotel surrounded by mountains, snow, hiking trails and ski lifts, you can’t get jealous when your guests decide to enjoy their vacation days off the premises. But that doesn’t mean we don’t try to lure you back in. Drury Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn Pikes Peak-Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn Pikes Peak-Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Drury Inn
- Drury Colorado Springs