“A dump” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn North

You added Comfort Inn North to your Saves list
Comfort Inn North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6450 Corporate Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #59 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“A dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a long day and we wanted to to relax when we got to the room. It was so gross, we couldn't just hang out. There were stains on the carpet and on the beds. It smelled bad. The elevator broke and they didn't even shut the door or post a sign. Just left a gaping hole. A child could have easily fallen inside. This hotel needs a serious update. Glad that we only7 needed to stay for just a night We wiil never go there again or to any Comfort Inn. On a better note, the putt putt golf next door was awesome.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear klavert,

I’m concerned about the issues that you experienced at our hotel. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service and exceptional customer service to all our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn about these issues.
I will be sure to speak with my housekeeping to make sure that any stains are reported to the maintenance department. I will also speak with them about any bad smells they may smell in the rooms.
Our elevator did unfortunately break down and get jammed. However we closed the doors to the elevator as soon as we extricated the young passengers that happened to be on board at the time. Their mother and myself were both in the lobby keeping an eye on the elevator itself and she was speaking with her children keeping them both calm until help could arrive.

We hope that you will choose to stay with us again to give us another chance to provide you with a superior stay here in Colorado Springs.

Our Apologies,
Comfort Inn North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sedalia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service at this hotel was one that every hotel should try to emulate. They were courteous, professional, and helpful all of which made our whirlwind trip a pleasurable one. The location is great...close to the interstate, major shopping, and the road noise was not too noticeable even though we had a highway side room. The breakfast was delicious also.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Leon B,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will be sure to share this with my staff. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay here in Colorado Springs. We strive to make sure every guest has a wonderful stay here.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Tahlequah, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

Excellent hotel and very well maintained. The staff is courteous and very helpful. They went out of their way to help us when we misplaced some items. Their honest and caring personnel made our stay in Colorado Springs a real pleasure. This is going to be my hotel of choice for every trip I make to Colorado Springs. Excellent prices too!

Dr. Jitendra Tewari

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, March 28, 2015
Dear Jitendra T,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review on our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback I will be sure to share this with my staff to help encourage them to keep up the good work.

We hope to see you again when you are back in the area!

Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

Thank you Joseph for your smile and warm welcome! Always a greeting when I came through the door. The woman at the front desk was also very nice. I was there when someone got stuck in the elevator. Three other people were wanting something from her and she remained calm, friendly, and worked to the best of her ability to take care of everyone. The morning person with the long pony tail never looked up when someone walked through the lobby. The woman who took care of breakfast did a great job!

I stayed 5 days and my room was only cleaned once. I didn't have issue with this since no one makes my bed at home. I did have issue with having to fetch my own coffee from the front desk.

The shower head was less than inviting. The room had a faint smell of previous pets but I have found that most pet friendly places do. People tend to be not kind to the public when it comes to their pets.

The bed was comfortable. The price was right. The breakfast was above average for a free hotel breakfast. I traveled alone so the room was large enough for me. There are certain things that are off-putting so you feel the facility is old and tired. Walking in the front door, the walk off grate is sunken in and broken. First impression at the first step in the door made me more conscious of what else was old and tired. Some items updated -- curved shower rod, headboards, bedding -- but more needs to be done -- shower heads, wall coverings, coffee makers.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, February 6, 2015
Dear michalita,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our hotel. I will be sure to share this with my staff. It will help to encourage them to continue doing their very best for each and every guest.

I am sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay and will be sure to look into those issues and get them resolved. Thank you very much for bringing these to my attention. We are continually trying to upgrade the property.

Stromsburg, NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

Check in went very smooth and evening staff was very friendly and helpful, Room was clean and a comfortable bed.Breakfast was good with lots of food choices. Good location easy to get off and on the Interstate.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, January 11, 2015
Dear Shirley L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a warm and comfortable stay with us here in Colorado Springs. Our breakfast includes; scrambled eggs, sausages, an assortment of bread and fruit, three different kinds of cereal, and more. I will be sure to share this review with my staff so they know to keep up the good work. We hope that you will come see us again if you are every back in the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

Come here every, sometimes twice a year, for an extended stay (5+ days) to visit family. Very pleased with rooms, the staff is excellent and they always make us feel at home, especially over the holidays. The gentleman that works evenings would visit with us while we sat around the fireplace. Our pet was very welcomed as well. Breakfast was great with plenty of choices. We were allowed to use the meeting room in the evenings for the family to meet and play cards or share desert. Really appreciate the conversation and hospitality of the staff. Will definitely stay again in the summer when we return.

Stayed January 2015
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, January 4, 2015
Dear TexAg1986,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review on our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you and your family with a warm and welcoming environment. We like to pride ourselves on trying our very best to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel, like a home away from home. I will be sure to share your review with Joseph who is my regular afternoon shift, I am sure that it will make him smile. As long as we do not have a meeting set for a specific date we are more than willing to allow our guests to use our meeting room to get together and spend time with one another without cramming too many people into one room.

We will look forward to your next stay with us.

Montgomery, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

Room are so small. Comfort Inn South is a much better hotel. This is pet friendly but really no good place to walk our dog. Drawer handles missing from drawers. Breakfast buffet is adequate. Daytime front desk guy is good, but early morning one is a bit on the rude side.

Stayed December 2014
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, December 15, 2014
Dear TDBaxter,

On behalf of my entire staff I would like to apologize for any issues you experienced during your stay. Right beside our hotel is a large field which most of my guests find adequate for walking their dogs, we also have a wonderful walking trail that follows a creek behind the hotel. I do not know which room you stayed in but I will be sure to have my maintenance staff keep their eyes open for any missing handles on dressers. Our breakfast includes; Scrambled eggs, Sausages, 2 different kinds of waffles, muffins, danishes, bagels, white and wheat bread, regular and light yogurt, 3 different kinds of cereals, apples, oranges, bananas, apple juice and orange juice.

My Apologies,
Comfort Inn North

Been to Comfort Inn North? Share your experiences!