Not as nice as it's more famous neighbor, but I think this place is more fun. Four pools, a 35 acre lake with paddle boats and kayaks, tennis courts, and several dining options should keep a family pretty well occupied for a weekend stay. Check out the fire pit at night as well; you can get smores kits for that. I even saw someone who brought his own marshmallows.
The wireless works well throughout the resort, and you do not need to mess with a password to get online. I also like that there is a lot of parking, so you don't need to endure the hassle of a valet. You get an empty dorm-sized fridge in each room, which is nice if you are bringing your own drinks.
It is not as nice as the Broadmoor. The finishes in the rooms are not Broadmoor-quality, and I could easily hear people in the room above me. I get the feeling that if this place wants to still be regarded as a first class place in a couple years, it is going to have to endure some major interior and exterior renovations.
That being said, the place is a lot of fun, and I look forward to going back. I have more fun there than at the Broadmoor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co