Very nice stay when my husband and I were there for a meeting/get-away. The meeting rooms were nice and the staff was attentive. The room we stayed in was very spacious and the view was nice though we had to look around a big tree to see it! This is the only reason I did not rate 5star and only because we paid for the room with a view. The restaurant was great and fresh tasting, not like a buffet can be. They had an abundance of variety of food and wonderful desserts! My husband golfed a few times and had a great time. I went to the aquatic center. which was awesome with two lap pools (one covered) and a "senior" pool and hot tub. There is a lot of grounds for walking, jogging, etc as well as tennis courts. Over all, a very nice experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co