We had a wonderful experience with this hotel. Beautifully decorated grounds and room. Attentive staff. Bed was very comfortable. Robe and bed throw provided were very nice touches. Both the room lounge chair and desk chair were extremely comfortable. The bathroom is large and well done.
Meals in the restaurant were delicious and fairly priced. Starbucks on sight was a welcome convenience.
Our only issue that might prevent us from a return trip was the guest room lighting. The entire room had only the useless 'spaghetti' bulbs. Even with every light in the room turned on high we could barely see to read and work. Also, the lighting gave the entire room a sickly yellow appearance that was not inviting. The bathroom lighting was especially bad because the outside light could not reach that area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co